Scar

I believe his 08 Wasabi had 257k on it
This was the last thing I found posted on Wasabi and it was 257

Screenshot_20220623-160608_Facebook.jpg

He had at least 2 more gen2's as well, with 30k+ on one, and 20k+ on the other.
He sure had others and latest he bought I believe was the 2013 yellow he named nikko, which by the reports I read, was the one he was on at time of the accident. I’m sure if he would’ve know it was his last ride, he would’ve made sure he was on his beloved “wasabi”.

RIP SCAR

This is a true testament to when it's your time....its your time. I've survived 2 accidents, one pretty horrific where I should of died and instead, somehow came away pretty damn good all things considered (rode into a rock face / forest at 120 kmh).

Things like this make it harder and harder to zip up the jacket and get on the bike, so many distracted and careless drivers.

Don’t know what to say just sadness. Scar loved the cycle world.
Raydog and me met up with him a few times and for the planning of routes to ride for the first busa bash.

He was the ultimate advocate for our way of life....

He will be missed for sure. Rest In Peace my friend.

Rob

I'm still in total shock! I haven't ridden motorcycles since 2019 and just out of curiosity, decided to see if the Busa Stampede was still an annual event. I met Scar at the first Stampede back in 2009, what a great guy he was and what a tragic senseless loss to the ridding community that happened almost 2 years ago. RIP good buddy, I shall never forget you!! First pic taken at the Pepper Mill, 2009. The second taken at a later Stampede. Ray Dog on the left, Scar, Pacemaster and then me on the right. Pacemaster and I had it made for the Stampedes, being that we lived just 30 miles south of Reno in Carson City.

busas (Large).jpg

B39 (Large).jpg

I'm still in total shock! I haven't ridden motorcycles since 2019 and just out of curiosity, decided to see if the Busa Stampede was still an annual event. I met Scar at the first Stampede back in 2009, what a great guy he was and what a tragic senseless loss to the ridding community that happened almost 2 years ago. RIP good buddy, I shall never forget you!! First pic taken at the Pepper Mill, 2009. The second taken at a later Stampede. Ray Dog on the left, Scar, Pacemaster and then me on the right. Pacemaster and I had it made for the Stampedes, being that we lived just 30 miles south of Reno in Carson City.

View attachment 1681040

View attachment 1681041
It certainly does suck......

He put all those miles on bikes and especially his Busa........let's one know that when your time comes, it comes.....

Back