Saw TWO Guys riding ONE HD Today and?..

I'm not a homophobe, you instant labelers(which is worse, imo). I was stalked, then duped into giving a guy a ride who really only wanted to have his meat pressed up against my ass. Humiliating to say the least. Looking is one thing, but actualy making physical contact with gay intentions is another.

You others crack me up.. :D

yep..and another thing regarding the "labeling of being a homophobe" that really ticks me off is this.."Phobe/Phobia": means "fear of"..."THAT" label pi$$e$ me clean off! cause while i might not be the bravest guy in the world?..i feared my father till i was 16..i can recall fearing 1 or 2 of my marine corps DI's...he11..to this day?..once a month I fear my own wife...but I never....ever...feared a homo..not even the muscle bound jock star types..so "homophobe"?...i think not..and i'd love to tell'em where they can shove that label...and it will probably fit with room to spare! LOL!

yep..and another thing regarding the "labeling of being a homophobe" that really ticks me off is this.."Phobe/Phobia": means "fear of"..."THAT" label pi$$e$ me clean off! cause while i might not be the bravest guy in the world?..i feared my father till i was 16..i can recall fearing 1 or 2 of my marine corps DI's...he11..to this day?..once a month I fear my own wife...but I never....ever...feared a homo..not even the muscle bound jock star types..so "homophobe"?...i think not..and i'd love to tell'em where they can shove that label...and it will probably fit with room to spare! LOL!

A homophobe isn't a person who fears for their physical safety around a homosexual. It's one who doesn't like homosexuals categorically. This is often because of their own lack of security in their own sexual identity so it manifests itself in aggression towards what they're afraid they may be.

As for the other guy who drove a gay guy to school... Please... do you really think he "wanted his meat pressed up against your rear end"? That's ridiculous. He likely just wanted to see what a ride on a nice fast bike was like. I seriously doubt he'd be wanting to press himself up and rub on you. If he was aggressive sexually, you'd have known it. Sitting behind someone on a bike doesn't qualify.

Damn this is dumb....I'm checking out of this thread. It makes the board look bad and me embarrassed and ashamed to be a part of this place. I'm seriously disappointed in a lot of the "community" here.

A homophobe isn't a person who fears for their physical safety around a homosexual. It's one who doesn't like homosexuals categorically. This is often because of their own lack of security in their own sexual identity so it manifests itself in aggression towards what they're afraid they may be.

Damn this is dumb....I'm checking out of this thread. It makes the board look bad and me embarrassed and ashamed to be a part of this place. I'm seriously disappointed in a lot of the "community" here.

really?..hmmm..

"

World English Dictionary

homophobia (ˌhəʊməʊˈfəʊbɪə)

—n

intense hatred or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality

[C20: from homo(sexual) + -phobia]

'homophobe

—n

homo'phobic

—adj

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source"

but besides being homophobes we're also dumb hugh?...bye.

Damn this is dumb....I'm checking out of this thread. It makes the board look bad .................. I'm seriously disappointed in a lot of the "community" here.

:popcorn: yup, im with him.
off to talk about motorcycles.

funny_motorcycle_picture_09_fs.gif

I'm surprised most here thought the worst...don't you know every HD rider has to have their mechanic near by~?~ :rofl:

Be glad you don't have a harley AND a little dog in the same picture~!~ :laugh:

100_0910.jpg

100_0918.jpg

Andy- I assure you, he was GAY with GAY intentions. I later caught him peering at me while I was getting some sun. He then wrote a message asking me to please call. (and no, I didn't ya bastids!!) :)

ya know..i never intended for this thread to "go there"...but i guess it did..and now i dont know which is blowing my mind more..

the vision of seeing those two guys on one harley or?..

this thread. :(

There are all types of people in this world, all sort of crazy things happening all around us each day, we just haft to go forward and live our lives the best we can and not worry about the things that we cant control. :)

Hiya Georgiabusa- So true..

When I saw youre from Ringold I had to laugh- I'm in the process of buying a missile command arcade machine from there! (are u old enough to remember that one?)

That's me and a buddy ridding a lets say "acquired" HD. I'm most certainly not gay nor am I wary of gay men. But taking out some one elltis unguarded HD was to good of an opportunity for us. PS. I'm and 8 year Army COMBAT veteran and my buddy didn't have a motorcycle license so we couldn't take turns. Also we didn't give a damn what any one thought.

DSCN0343.jpg

That's me and a buddy ridding a lets say "acquired" HD. I'm most certainly not gay nor am I wary of gay men. But taking out some one elltis unguarded HD was to good of an opportunity for us. PS. I'm and 8 year Army COMBAT veteran and my buddy didn't have a motorcycle license so we couldn't take turns. Also we didn't give a damn what any one thought.
Looks gay to me. Good thing you don't care:laugh:

I've been waiting for someone to bring up the obvious.....,What about two WOMEN on a Bike??!!

Back