Saw TWO Guys riding ONE HD Today and?..

Hmmmm..... seems like a lot of guys on here like the gay lifestyle. Perversion is perversion no matter what you call it.

Hmmmm..... seems like a lot of guys on here like the gay lifestyle. Perversion is perversion no matter what you call it.

I have several gay friends and I believe there are some gay busa riders here. So please be respectful.

Bike was probably broke down. But the homophobe stuff is crazy on here. I mean when was the last time a gay man ran you down and tried to rape you? Yeah, I DO NOT agree with any of it but IT IS their right. Think of it as we live in a free country you want to keep the right to have your guns, then how can you take away someone elses right to live how they wish. Just because we don't agree with something doesn't mean they should not have the right to do it.

Getting serious here. I don`t care if one man wants to mudhen with another man. Just don`t throw that crap in my face. In California, it is mandatory to teach the good of that lifestyle in Grade School. Excuse me, teaching homosexuality in school is wrong, PERIOD! I am entitled to MHO.

Careful, I hear it's contagious!

tumblr_lgy2xxM2zZ1qfizkno1_500.jpg

I don't agree that it should be taught in schools but really the schools have already went to Hell so this really doesn't surprise me. Take God out of school and instead lets teach kids how to be homosexual and that it is ok. Gotta love it.

I've taken some male friends for a ride. What's the big deal?

It's not like I have sex with the females who get a ride either. I'm long married with kids and don't care much about silly stereotypes.

2 guys in a convertible with turtlenecks, sunglasses, and small dogs is a different story ...:laugh:

What's wrong with small dogs~?~

She meaner than my outside watch dogs :laugh:

Kisses on Busa.jpg

100_1193.jpg

100_0934.jpg

The intolerance, leading to ignorance, of (some) old people amazes me.

wheres my popcorn logo button thingy? this is amusing:].

I refuse to let society brainwash me into thinking it's ok for me to allow another mans Johnson to enter my mouth or POOP hole!

Country is so politicaly correct and so sensitive that I become the bad man because I refuse to accept this as ok behavior. Screw the whole Bible crap, I'm not a Christian but something in my head tells me this just aint right!

If you want to be gay, whatever. Just don't preach to me it is normal and I should accept it. I understand being Gay has gone back thousands of years but so has insanity!

Yup, you don't have to approve of putting another mans johnson in those holes. Many think you do, well, you don't. It is OK to think perversion is wrong. It may still be legal, but that doesn't make it right. We are still allowed our opinions in the USA, well for at least another year or so!

shame on you guys...in college i had the bike and i had guys rideing with me all the time to the beach or whatever because they didn't have any transportation...or we were going to a frat party....matter of fact...funny story...i had one guy rideing who worked out alot and i had my vmax... naturally there is no backrest...so i told him...if i tap his leg...uhhh.....if i give him the signal im going to honk..uh...goose....accelerate quickly....he is to hold on around my waist ...he tapped his bicep's and said "these are my back rest" (ie he would hold on to the brab bar behind his back with both hands... i said ok...lol so we got going and i looked back and asked him if he was ready...he tighten up his arms and said go for it....i whacked uhhh...snapped the throttle and i had his legs wrapped around my neck holding in for dear life....so i quickly shut down the throttle and he slammed back forward....at that point i said...."hows that back rest working for you??" needless to say the rest of the ride he had a good hold of my jacket......never rode with me again..... couldn't figure out why....lol

That,s funny! Reminds me of a time, 34 years ago, dam I,m gettn old. My buddy had a flat front tire, we had honda 350,s, he took the wheel off at his house, but we had to take to my house and change the tire. Ok, he had the wheel in his left hand, the new tire in his right, no doudleing pegs, so his feet was dangling, I promised I wouldn,t do anything , just take it easy bout 5 blocks to my house, as soon as we pull out his driveway, a squierl was in the road, and just as I got to him, he darts around a lil, and just as I pass him, he jumps up on my leg, just natural instinct, I twist it, and dood on back feet came up and the handle bars is all that caugt him and kept him on. He made me stop and he walked to my house, mad as hell at me. lmao Never rode with me again. To this day it gets brought up every now and then.

Bike was probably broke down. But the homophobe stuff is crazy on here. I mean when was the last time a gay man ran you down and tried to rape you? Yeah, I DO NOT agree with any of it but IT IS their right. Think of it as we live in a free country you want to keep the right to have your guns, then how can you take away someone elses right to live how they wish. Just because we don't agree with something doesn't mean they should not have the right to do it.

To answer your question?...when i was 12...let me drive his tractor...till i realized he was getting inappropriate with me..jumped off and told him to take me home right now or i'm telling my parents..he did and i still told my parents..he got my dad a job that kept him out of hot water..many years later i came to work at the same facility after discharge from the USMC..he tried to apologize to me..i didnt take it well...he took an early retirement a couple weeks later..and btw?..

"I WANT MY RAINBOW BACK!"

I'm not a homophobe, you instant labelers(which is worse, imo). I was stalked, then duped into giving a guy a ride who really only wanted to have his meat pressed up against my ass. Humiliating to say the least. Looking is one thing, but actualy making physical contact with gay intentions is another.

You others crack me up.. :D

Back