Saturday Morning Ride

man talk about nice beautiful scenary...
drooling3.gif

thanks for sharin....
smile.gif

Looks like you had a great time. Makes me want to visit Italy, but I wouldn't be able to take the Busa with me.

Great pics, bet you're gunna miss being there.
Take my advice, you better ride and take pics everyday with scenes like those. You'll need them after a ride around Minot and open plains.
When you find yourself getting sick of the flat open areas around the base, head North on Hwy 83 to Renville, then take a right onto Hwy 5, and follow signs to Metigoshe Lake (North Dakota's best kept secret). Nothing like Italy, but its the only hills in the area.

bitchin pic's !!! .. nuttin like the Europian countryside... < sniff> < flashbak moment> ..ok Im better .. take more pics ! ...... < Oklahoma?>

I'm curious on the handling of the bike in awesome twisties like that with the stretched swingarm...How is it??

B-E-A-utiful, lucky b@stid, get it while ya can, I wish we had roads like that in FL. but then again, might make my ears pop with all that elevation change.lol

B-E-A-utiful, lucky b@stid, get it while ya can, I wish we had roads like that in FL. but then again, might make my ears pop with all that elevation change.lol
Lots of elevation changes but I don't notice it unless I am heading down because when you let off the gas to set up for a corner the bike carries much more momentum which gets a bit heckic at times.

Back