Saturday Morning Ride

and my favorite one of the day, should frame this for the garage.

thats all of them, have fun and ride safe today all....

Favorite_1.jpg

Those are some beautiful photos, thanks for posting them up. What is the $10 lunch btw
rock.gif
wink.gif
it was some seasoned beef, pork some soft corn bread stuff, beans, cabbage with some vineger, they had fried cheese, all the water and wine for free and a shot of espresso. No wine for me though, if I started on the wine I would still be there:)

I essentially have 8 more weekends to ride then the bike gets packed up for ND
mad.gif

I figured I better get some pics of Italy before they come and take my bike.

Beautiful pics, man! Always love to see 'em! Noticed that you haven't set the date/time on your camera though!
wow.gif

Fantastic photos man!!

Absolutely beautiful scenery!

Thanks for sharing.:D

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an awesome ride.
Safe trip home for you and the Busa!

Great pics! The AFI plate gave the location away.

We all ride this area every weekend but this was really the first time I actually looked for the chance to snap a few photos. I think I will venture out towards Florence next weekend because they have some awesome roads though the vineyards and stuff. I did ride some weird roads today trying to get a good shot, I'm talking one lane tunnels that are basically pouring rain inside and the road itself is really slippery brick. (scary)
Oh and I got blown away in the twisties by a chick on a 600 or Suzuki 650 (not sure)
She was riding with her boyfriend (I'm guessing) he had a R-1 knee draggin every other corner. Them little 600's book!!!!
Now I ain't to shabby in the twisties either but man they were fast.
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122748061 -->

Beautifoso!!!

You're killin' me, man. Most of the time when I ride in the mountains, it's strictly for scenery. Many of those pics remind me of some of the canyons and mountains I used to play in as a kid.

My personal thanks to you for posting those pics.

Ahhhhh...

--Wag--

Beautifoso!!!

You're killin' me, man.  Most of the time when I ride in the mountains, it's strictly for scenery.  Many of those pics remind me of some of the canyons and mountains I used to play in as a kid.

My personal thanks to you for posting those pics.

Ahhhhh...

--Wag--
dang............your more then welcome, funny I was feeling like a kid too.
beerchug.gif

Back