San Francisco Bike Show

looks like all had a great time. the Seattle bike show in december will be a great opportunity for me to meet up with several of the gang again. looking forward to July!!!!!!!!

Had a great time at the Motorcycle Show and really enjoyed meeting some of the members there.

Here are some of the Busa and .org shots I took.

.org members

Hayabusa_org_1.jpg

Oh Yeah.. Lunch on you guys next year :tounge:
Big E,

Lunch, Dinner, drinks etc...... We got you!!! Thanks so much for treating for lunch!!! That was really gracious of you!! When we hook up and ride once you get the Busie out there, I got your back!!!! Thanks again!!!

Sane Man, great pix!!! I don't think you got enough pictures of the purple Busa though...
poke.gif

Josh!! You are a maniac!! (as usual) It was great to see you! I'm glad you like Cali so much, it lets me know we treat you right everytime you come out here!!!

Flrider!! Great to see you again, we must hook up and ride sometime!!!!!

GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL!!!!!

Lo
:bounce:

Sane man u got those canid shots...

Big_E thanx for puttin up with me & Gar on friday night...

FL & Sane man let me know when u r comin up this way.
Oh and have u been to Roseville cycle? Any comments ?

I think I have been to Roseville cycle once. If it doesn't rain one of these weekends soon, I will have to ride up that way. Pacific Track Time has a track day next Monday at Thunder Hill, so I may go to watch if it isn't raining.

Sane man u got those canid shots...

Big_E thanx for puttin up with me & Gar on friday night...

FL & Sane man let me know when u r comin up this way.
Oh and have u been to Roseville cycle? Any comments ?
Kent, I am in the Roseville shop probably once a week to say Hi and look for anything new that has shown up. I was able to peruse the new Rune when it first showed up. BIG bike. Even makes my Harley Ultra seem small. I will certainly let you know if I am going to be near Chico. Getting kind of late in year now though.

Lo, it was great seeing you again also. I had been talking about you with Mike (BMW guy) on the way down to the show. He was impressed about your riding abilities. And I believe the words cute and smart were uttered also.

It was good to meet all the .org folks there Saturday. Bob

Back