SAMBUSA'S Surgery went well

Thanks Kevin! Don't worry I'm tormenting him more than ever. :thumbsup:

I need to take more pics of him. In all honesty, it is hilarious watching him try to do the simplest things. Am I too harsh for telling him he looked like a retard trying to hump a doorknob?! :laugh:

You know that is totally worthless without the pics. :rulez: Post up! :lol:

:rofl: too late. He actually told me last week I needed to start taking care of everything - feeding animals, hauling wood, etc to "practice" for after his surgery. ???

What is that????

I think I got the shaft on this whole ordeal. :banghead:

:rofl:

yeah and my left hand is retarded.:banghead:

someone will post pix for the dish comment............

Ask and you shall receive.....besides, any chance to post this one up! :whistle:

Summer 2008 287.jpg

:rofl: too late. He actually told me last week I needed to start taking care of everything - feeding animals, hauling wood, etc to "practice" for after his surgery. ???

What is that????

I think I got the shaft on this whole ordeal. :banghead:

keep it up and i WILL give you the shaft:whistle:

Glad I could make you laugh, or maybe it is your painkillers kicking in!!

Ask for a Rush Limbaugh "Happy Pack", you know (Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc). I am sure you will feel nothing at all. Be careful though, that combination seems to have made him real fukwad!!

:laugh:

Glad I could make you laugh, or maybe it is your painkillers kicking in!!

Ask for a Rush Limbaugh "Happy Pack", you know (Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc). I am sure you will feel nothing at all. Be careful though, that combination seems to have made him real fukwad!!

:laugh:

I like Rush, but I've been taking Vic's for years:laugh:

No meds yet though, arm is style paralyzed:laugh:

and yeah, thnx for the :lol:

Sorry I'm late on responding to this one Sam... I was catering to my gimp here at the house.... not really... he can now dress himself and take showers so he doesn't even need me.

Heal quickly.... and take it easy....

Sorry I'm late on responding to this one Sam... I was catering to my gimp here at the house.... not really... he can now dress himself and take showers so he doesn't even need me.

Heal quickly.... and take it easy....

how is he doin? how's PT going for him?

how is he doin? how's PT going for him?

He's doing good... still really weak in his right arm/ hand.. but he is PTing 3 days a week... at least it gets him out of the house.

Other than that, he won the Heisman trophy the other day and is starting his sophomore year of college.... NCAA football... :lol:

Hey gimpie, how you doing. I'm doing better but still have awhile togo. Good luck and if you need a left hand i got one.

Back