SAMBUSA'S Surgery went well

Gee, another classic shot of Sam. Does he ever not give the finger to someone?

Now, ask the local "Social Worker" if there is anything you could qualify for. Food stamps, child assistance, etc.

r8

Oh only his wrist, so he still wont have a heart!

Get well soon!

Now, ask the local "Social Worker" if there is anything you could qualify for. Food stamps, child assistance, etc.

r8

Hence the surgery.... he's been straining his finger too much I guess :whistle:

I'm not worried about foods stamps, etc. I just am begging someone to volunteer to wipe his azz. :laugh:

I have some dishes over here... :cheerleader:

Heal up quick! Spring is around the corner... :laugh:

Sorry, I only do dishes for Jenny and Angela:laugh:

r8

Just showing my love:moon::thumbsup:

so sweettits can not type yet? how ghey is that... oh baby...

:rofl: :poke:

Barely.:laugh:

So many wishes from people saying "Get Well". Hah! I scoff in their general direction.

Everyone knows Sam will never really be 'well'. :rofl:

Glad to hear, Jenny. Thanks for the update. :laugh:

:beerchug:

Some just dont know:rofl:

heard you may be a switch hitter for awhile huh...lol hope you heal quickly, whats with the dish's comments did you get hurt doing dish's?

heard you may be a switch hitter for awhile huh...lol hope you heal quickly, whats with the dish's comments did you get hurt doing dish's?

yeah and my left hand is retarded.:banghead:

someone will post pix for the dish comment............

He wasn't very happy with me at all for taking that pic :whistle:

That and he wasn't allowed to eat or drink since last night and I was standing there holding a Mt. Dew :devil:

Posted 2x from my phone...oops!

I bet he was thrilled!! :rofl::rofl: Of course you know there may be payback for me making fun of him. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So Sam....typing one fingered? :laugh:

Yeah, it sux. my right arm is literally paralyzed and will be til morning. :banghead:

Text sent. Do not let up on him Jenny. NOW is the time to POUNCE. :rofl:
He is yours for the beating. :laugh::poke:
Hope you heal fast Sam.

Thanks Kevin! Don't worry I'm tormenting him more than ever. :thumbsup:

I need to take more pics of him. In all honesty, it is hilarious watching him try to do the simplest things. Am I too harsh for telling him he looked like a retard trying to hump a doorknob?! :laugh:

Thanks Kevin! Don't worry I'm tormenting him more than ever. :thumbsup:

I need to take more pics of him. In all honesty, it is hilarious watching him try to do the simplest things. Am I too harsh for telling him he looked like a retard trying to hump a doorknob?! :laugh:

TOO HARSH?????????? I thought that was a compliment.:whistle:

Now make him go clean up the barn. Don't let him give you some Sally Arse whining little girl bit about his hand. Make him do his chores. Or he will never do them again. :poke:

:rofl: too late. He actually told me last week I needed to start taking care of everything - feeding animals, hauling wood, etc to "practice" for after his surgery. ???

What is that????

I think I got the shaft on this whole ordeal. :banghead:

Back