Russia and Ukraine

I just read that European countries are working hard to provide Ukraine with the arms, ammo and equipment they need to sustain the war...

As they should seeing as this is in their back yard and if there is any spillover, the war will be in their yard really quickly.....

Other than a ballistic nuke, the war will only affect many of our member's countries through economic means.

I just read that European countries are working hard to provide Ukraine with the arms, ammo and equipment they need to sustain the war...

As they should seeing as this is in their back yard and if there is any spillover, the war will be in their yard really quickly.....

Other than a ballistic nuke, the war will only affect many of our member's countries through economic means.
Exactly right. I'm tired of America being the heavy lifter in every trouble zone in the world.

We've spent more $$ in Ukraine than we have our own troubles. I'd kinda like new roads, bridges and school systems be built here.

Exactly right. I'm tired of America being the heavy lifter in every trouble zone in the world.

We've spent more $$ in Ukraine than we have our own troubles. I'd kinda like new roads, bridges and school systems be built here.
I get the fact the world can't allow a tyrannical dictator like Putin to run rough shod over Ukraine but the rest of NATO needs to step up including my own country....

I think one of the reasons the US does most of the heavy lifting is world credibility, without providing what they do for the world, the US would be forgotten pretty quickly as it's become very dependent on the rest of the world for most things even though it used to have the capability to be self supporting....During WW2, the US was the power behind the victory bar none.....it's not even a mere shadow of it's former industrial might now.

Sad to see.......

I get the fact the world can't allow a tyrannical dictator like Putin to run rough shod over Ukraine but the rest of NATO needs to step up including my own country....

I think one of the reasons the US does most of the heavy lifting is world credibility, without providing what they do for the world, the US would be forgotten pretty quickly as it's become very dependent on the rest of the world for most things even though it used to have the capability to be self supporting....During WW2, the US was the power behind the victory bar none.....it's not even a mere shadow of it's former industrial might now.

Sad to see.......
Pretty hard to get behind a country that provides both arms to Israel, and food and medicine to the Palestinians in the same week.

Pretty hard to get behind a country that provides both arms to Israel, and food and medicine to the Palestinians in the same week.
The administration looks at the Palestinian people as displaced because of the war and are providing humanitarian aid...

This happens in almost all war zones and has for a lot of years.....even in WW2 the allies were providing food, water and in some cases shelter to German civilians who had their villages blown away by them....

There is a modern concept (that isn't new) called the "3 block war" which comprises of war fighting, providing humanitarian aid and peace keeping which all can happen at the same time.

The administration looks at the Palestinian people as displaced because of the war and are providing humanitarian aid...

This happens in almost all war zones and has for a lot of years.....even in WW2 the allies were providing food, water and in some cases shelter to German civilians who had their villages blown away by them....

There is a modern concept (that isn't new) called the "3 block war" which comprises of war fighting, providing humanitarian aid and peace keeping which all can happen at the same time.
In that case, Israel should be providing the aide.

In that case, Israel should be providing the aide.
For certain......

Why the US has decided to do this is baffling....

There's a danger of interjecting into each and every global conflict....

I was discussing this last night with the wife.....I mentioned that there are countless inter country battles being fought all over Africa that get zero coverage or western support.....horrible atrocities are being carried out each and every day....

For certain......

I was discussing this last night with the wife.....I mentioned that there are countless inter country battles being fought all over Africa that get zero coverage or western support.....horrible atrocities are being carried out each and every day....
Because we have sold our soul to this idea of "We need to welcome all" into our country. We have Palestinian migrants that are voting citizens. Like we do Israelis. And etc etc etc. Now we have to buckle to the political needs of about 165 different groups that want to be represented.

Screensho.jpg

For certain......

Hi. Well the USA and Canada needs to go and help them all out ASAP. In the USA we only give the [migrants] [bad word] new commers no not that soon to be great Americans Denocrat voters only $64.00 a day to eat that is not enought door dash costs more than that. We only took in what? 12 million we should take in 50 million a year.

One would think that 'ol Putin would realize the western world is against his invasion into Ukraine and come to his senses....

There's no way he will accomplish what he has set out to do now so I don't get why he is so hell-bent on destroying both the Russian image and wrecking his military.....

One would think that 'ol Putin would realize the western world is against his invasion into Ukraine and come to his senses....

There's no way he will accomplish what he has set out to do now so I don't get why he is so hell-bent on destroying both the Russian image and wrecking his military.....
Putin has tremendous internal support, pressure from within his own close leadership hardliners to continue and any opposition from within is harshly dealt with. He is selling energy to China, Brexit nations, and sanctions are not working. Russia’s economy is not failing as most predicted. The support to Ukraine from NATO countries is expensive, not well managed, there is corruption within and the media is fed only pro-western information. Things in Ukraine are a whole lot worse than we see or hear from the media.

The above mentioned is not my opinion, it is the opinion of a few highly ranked intel officers, who I had the fortune of talking to at a recent function.

The general opinion is that Putin will continue this war indefinitely, the longer NATO countries supply weapons as support at great financial costs, the longer the war will continue. The current status, if maintained, will continue indefinitely.

Further, the belief is that the only way to end this war, would be through negotiation, where Ukraine will have to give up some territories, similar to Crimea and there is a guarantee from NATO to have no further membership countries added, close to Russia’s borders.

Personally, I believe if Trump gets into office, the above is what he will try to negotiate. If Biden gets into office, the current situation will continue for the next four years. With the latter, we may even see Taiwan be forced to become part of China, through whatever means.

For certain......

Sad to see.......
Tell me about Uk Had to pay billions back !
Germany was charged nothing and under the Marshall plan they got shining new infrastructure

Military industrial complex a winner again

Shares in Lockheed , Ratheon etc are sky high
Where ever war rages - they are financial winners

Now we have wee tiny Macron wanting to put his legionaries boots on the ground in Ukraine
Good luck with that

Putin has tremendous internal support, pressure from within his own close leadership hardliners to continue and any opposition from within is harshly dealt with. He is selling energy to China, Brexit nations, and sanctions are not working. Russia’s economy is not failing as most predicted. The support to Ukraine from NATO countries is expensive, not well managed, there is corruption within and the media is fed only pro-western information. Things in Ukraine are a whole lot worse than we see or hear from the media.

The above mentioned is not my opinion, it is the opinion of a few highly ranked intel officers, who I had the fortune of talking to at a recent function.

The general opinion is that Putin will continue this war indefinitely, the longer NATO countries supply weapons as support at great financial costs, the longer the war will continue. The current status, if maintained, will continue indefinitely.

Further, the belief is that the only way to end this war, would be through negotiation, where Ukraine will have to give up some territories, similar to Crimea and there is a guarantee from NATO to have no further membership countries added, close to Russia’s borders.

Personally, I believe if Trump gets into office, the above is what he will try to negotiate. If Biden gets into office, the current situation will continue for the next four years. With the latter, we may even see Taiwan be forced to become part of China, through whatever means.
Yes bring Trump in and negotiate a settlement on the above new boundary

Has to be better that putting another 500,000 Ukrainian and Russian folk into the cold clay

I don’t buy the BS that Putin has aspirations to further the Russian Empire by invading Poland

I have been saying this countless times, USA , EU provoked Putin into invading Ukraine
It was a Redline and was crossed
The coup of 2014 which overthrew the Russian leaning Ukraine president was the straw the broke the camels back,
Thank you Victoria Nuland

Last edited:
Tell me about Uk Had to pay billions back !
Germany was charged nothing and under the Marshall plan they got shining new infrastructure
Well half of it. The other half was basically a labor camp sending repatriations back to Moscow. Of course it's one happy nation again now, probably plotting the 4th Reich lol

According to the Financial Times, the Biden administration, in response to Ukrainian drone attacks on 12 oil refineries in Russia, “urged Ukraine to halt attacks on Russia’s energy infrastructure, warning that the drone strikes risk driving up global oil prices and provoking retaliation.”

lol. Which is exactly what's happening. A very stage managed war this one.

The west is dumping a lot of finances and resources into Ukraine in the hopes that Russia will give up and stop the invasion....

This is a fallacy, I don't believe Russia will ever give up their plans.....and that leads us to what the conclusion to all this will be........

Same as Israel against Hamas and Hezbollah, they will also never give up that ambition and it's anyone's guess as to what the conclusion to that will look like as it is next to impossible to eliminate these terror sects.....

The west is dumping a lot of finances and resources into Ukraine in the hopes that Russia will give up and stop the invasion....

This is a fallacy, I don't believe Russia will ever give up their plans.....and that leads us to what the conclusion to all this will be........

Same as Israel against Hamas and Hezbollah, they will also never give up that ambition and it's anyone's guess as to what the conclusion to that will look like as it is next to impossible to eliminate these terror sects.....
Agree on Russia.

Disagree on Israel, as long as the world allows them to do what they need to do.

The latest development with Iran was interesting. Both Israel and Iran saved face, but if one looks at what happened strategically, Israel has shown them that they can penetrate Iranian defenses with ease and strike right next to their nuclear facilities where the most prominent defenses are situated.

The world won't stop Israel....they are determined to target Hamas and Hezbollah regardless of world opinion...

The difference is that Israel is basically a western based country and will listen to reason (kind of).

Back