Rolling burnouts

hahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Just did it!!!Both feet were down and I didn't go very far but I have the concept down which means I will have this licked by next week or I'll be posting a new subject " anyone have red and grey bodywork to sell?" :)

Jonas, its hard to explain but here goes. i start in first do a rolling burnout at like 5mph and just start whipping her around. its really hard to explain, its one of those things you just do. i spin the tire slow most of the time because it is easier to control. the faster the tire goes the more it wants to tip on its side.It is all throttle,brake, balance to do them.

C-rod is the front brake on or are you just kind of feathering it. Also are you turning the handle bars back and forth. Just wondering.

Jonas, yeah im turning the handle bars, to balance it.you have to keep very (light) pressure on the brake so it wont take off. oh yeah you have to lean hard on the front when standing up.Like i said its hard to explain, its mainly just brake control , and balance. throttle is the easy part.You would have to see someone do it to really understand.

Back