Road Trip w/ Busa

thesnake

Registered
Well, I'm about outfitted. Going on a 3-4 day jaunt thorugh the mounts of vermont/NY and camping out (tent) each night somewhere different. Haven't loaded the Busa up yet with all the gear, but it should be a sight!

ride safe...and have a blast.
cool.gif

...and post some pics of that bike LOADED!!
smile.gif

Does it look anything like this???

Gotta love my little pack mule!!
biggrin.gif

Sorry, it won't let me upload the pic...too large and I don't know how to make it smaller..
sad.gif

dm_gsrx

I take it u alreay finished your ride? Great page- I enjoyed the link. I think you need to write up a trip report now! Where's your gear for food and shelter? Don't tell me you spent nights in hotels while jetting across this beautiful country
smile.gif
?

Nij-

Will do. Should have seats back and packs on by the end of this week
smile.gif

smile.gif

dm_gsrx

I take it u alreay finished your ride? Great page- I enjoyed the link. I think you need to write up a trip report now! Where's your gear for food and shelter? Don't tell me you spent nights in hotels while jetting across this beautiful country
smile.gif
?

Nij-

Will do. Should have seats back and packs on by the end of this week
smile.gif
Actually I posted a trip report here on the 19th or so.

And I've put up the beginnings of a report on my site.

The inventory section is linked off of the first page of the ride reports. I've uploaded my notes to each day and on about half, I've expanded the notes out to a reasonable report so feel free to read what I have. Updates as I get around to it (redesigning the website at the moment).

I didn't do any camping on this trip, however I have camped on several of the trips I've been on. I have a 1.5 man tent and a nice new sleeping bag to replace the ancient one I was using. We normally camp two days and hit the motel every third day.

Have fun on your ride!

Carl

smile.gif

Back