Rizoma rearsets installed

Those are Really Nice looking sets, but they look higher than the stock pegs. Can you lower them where they're lower than the stockers  
rock.gif

They are a bit higher and a bit further back than stock. You can't get them lower than stock even if you set the pegs to the lowest bolts; if you're looking to lower your pegs, unfortunately these aren't the answer.
Since the pegs are further back, the amount that my knees are bent is about the same as before - the riding position is just a bit more aggressive.

On the other side of the equation, (considering what they cost) - the size of the peg (a bit smaller than stock) and the fact that they ride a bit higher means that it's highly unlikely that you'll scrape them during extreme cornering. Basically, if you scrape these things, you're either already low-siding the vehicle or your last name is Rossi.

Those look great! ANd those artsy night pics -
thumbs-up.gif
!!!

Nice pics, man!!

Unfortunately, Rizoma quit making these right after we set up to import from Italy. I've got a request in to them to make another run of them for me, we'll see what they say...

Back