Rizoma mirrors on a 2006 busa

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Great news,

The Rizoma mirrors fit and they look outstanding. They are much smaller than stock but weigh the same, that tells you something about the quality. They have the ultra-blue lense which brighten anything seen in the mirrors. They also extend your view outside your elbows so visibility from the rear is greatly enhanced. These are by far the best looking mirrors I have ever seen, anywhere.

Here is the info:

I got them from: www.PjsParts.com (non-commercial post)

Part numbers BS726B: Mirror Fairing mount Black (will need two)
Part numbers BS711B Mirror, Prototype, Black (will need two)

cost including shipping: $326.00

Here are the pictures. Look at the image with the stock size compared to the Rizoma. You guys will like these mirrors for sure. Let me know what you think.

Greg

RizomaMirrorsFitted012.jpg

RizomaMirrorsFitted011.jpg

RizomaMirrorsFitted010.jpg

RizomaMirrorsFitted009.jpg

RizomaMirrorsFitted007.jpg

sweet
cool.gif

rizoma's stuff is the shiat. I picked up some rearsets from PJs + love em.

just be careful...you just made tip-overs a much more expensive proposition...

Yo B let me borrow some ends, i'll hit ya back on the first my brotha

Friggin SWEET!
cool.gif

That's a whole lotta money for mirrors!
I agree on the price, importing hammers you, but besides the horn...which is also upgraded on the bike whats the next important safety factor when riding, good mirrors. They have a much cleaner look and the visibility directly behind and to the side of you is outstanding. Worth the extra money in my opinion. they serve two purposes show/go...and the way I run this bike at times, I need all the help I can get.
smile.gif

Kick azz ride ya got there ......and the mirrors too . Don't think I can swing 300+ bucks , for mirrors , past the little lady .
sad.gif

GPW,

Which bolts did you use to mount the brackets? Did they come with or a hardware store trip in order?

hogger...

They are Marchesini wheels Forged Aluminum. I have a set of BST's Carbon Fiber Wheels on the way..just sold the Marchesini to a member here. Here are some pics...

RizomaMirrorsFitted011.jpg

RizomaMirrorsFitted010.jpg

RizoneReservoirs010.jpg

RizoneReservoirs012.jpg

CompletionProjectBusa008.jpg

<span style='color:red'>Here is the horn:</span>Horn

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152054735 -->

very nice

I'm saving for the BSTs myself
I like the look of the Marchesinis more
But those CF are way too trick