rider killed. and its only march

These stories are the main reason I hung up my street riding gear and only drag race my Busa. Yes its dangerous, but my wife told me that riding on the street these days and drag racing was tempting fate. The wife is always right. The other night I was supposed to drag the Busa at the track after some serious power mods. and the bike just wasnt ready but I wanted to ride so bad I was ready to ignore all signs that it just wasnt a good idea. Then I was getting out of a customers car (I am a mechanic) and I reached over to get something off the passenger dash and I hung my hand on a medallion hanging from the mirror. As i was untangling myself from it I read it and it said " Never go faster than your gurdian angel can fly." WOW you bet I listened then. God speaks to us:bowdown: in every way he can to protect us from ourselves. AMEN.

RIP to the rider. We will miss you.

fallen rider.jpg

man that sucks ! death is with us when ever we take the reign's of the beast. never further away than the twist of the wrist or a tap of the brake . hes always there waiting for us. be safe when you ride guys, but like my father told me before he died don't waist your days trying to prolong them

The question I have is "Why do we call these self controlled deaths, accidents"? Appears this unfortunate soul may have been dancing at the devil's door and lost? With an injection of common sense and good judgment would this rider still be with us?

Prayers to family and friends.

I hate to hear about these single incidents where the rider took his/her own self out by driving wrecklessly. We all need to listen to that small voice in our head that asks us " what the hell are you doing fool?" My prayers go out to his family in their loss.

Yes, there was a fatality here the other day bike slammed into the side of a van. Prayers to the family.

His name was Ryan, and he was a great guy and a great rider...he will be missed by many...

RIP all Fallen riders...

Be safe everyone...Those big things with 4 wheels are scary...

Sorry to hear. However, the sad truth is that most cagers HATE bikers because of riders like this. We've all weaved in and out of traffic, because we can. But with age comes wisdom. I've learned that I don't own the road. In fact, I almost WAS this guy.
About 20 years ago I lived in L.A. I was riding with some buddies. I was on a brand new Katana 1100. I was weaving in and out of traffic. There was a van in the right lane and a mini van in the left. I was going to try and squeeze between them. (there was room as the mini van was ahead of the van) As I was right between them on the middle line, the mini van changes lanes putting me in a vice. I could have reached out and touched both vehicles on either side of me. I somehow stayed up and I seemed to be riding down the road sideways. Then I corrected and got in the left lane and got next to the mini van that almost killed me. (the van in the right lane would have run over me had I gone down) The guy looked over at me and mouthed "I'm so sorry". I was so shaken I had to pull over for like 20 minutes. My buddies riding behind me saw the whole thing. And they had NO idea how I didn't wind up under the van behind me. I honestly feel that divine intervention kept me up and spared me. It actually felt like someone had ahold of the bike and made it defy gravity and stay up. But since then, I realized I was mortal and that I don't in fact own the road. I SHARE the road. Lesson learned and angel thanked.

Last edited:
After last Sunday when I went down for the first time I am going to revaluate my riding, even though I was only going 40mph and hit gravel, it still makes you think of how much worse I could have had it. I hate to hear this it makes me sick to think about that could have been me last week. I like the quote on a few posts up,"dont go faster then your guardian angel". That’s awesome. R.I.P.

Back