Rider down - HRHDI

Thanks for the report, Dan. I'm really glad she's gonna be alright. As always, let us know if you guys need anything.

it was several LONG hours before I was able to talk to her and the first thing out of her mouth was asking if I was okay. The second was if the bike was okay and if I thought it would be ready to ride by next weekend! :love:

Sorry about the get off. Hope everything heals up well. Appears to be no perminant damage which is the best part!

Glad u guys are ok, heal up and ride again soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

it was several LONG hours before I was able to talk to her and the first thing out of her mouth was asking if I was okay. The second was if the bike was okay and if I thought it would be ready to ride by next weekend! :love:

:laugh::laugh: Nice!!!

Glad your Okay, You are NOT ALLOWED to scare us agian.:rulez:

Get plenty of rest and let us know if ya need some parts:beerchug:

Glad you are okay Diane, Prayers sent for you.

Just seen this today. Wow what a range of emotions from page 1 to page 3. Scared me!

Di, i am so glad you are ok and progressing well. Just like you to want to get back on and ride again., Please take your time and recoup fully before doing so.

Love goes out to you and Dan.

Glad ya'll are ok and healing well!!!!

Dan I know what you felt like!! Some time ago my wife went down on on of our rides and it scared me more than it did her!!
Ya'll take it easy and get some rest!

Back