Cleaned up my rear end

From this

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308109236287.jpg

right now my hands, i just did the rear end tonight, this week im goin to integrate some into my tail light, throwing some ideas around in my head how im goin to do it still:thumbsup:

If you want each side of your tail light to flash independently as a a turn signal, then all you need is a pickup truck to trailer tail light box.
$15 at any auto parts store.
It's the exact same thing as bike specific units only it costs 5 times less, and as you can see they're small enough to hide in the undertail.
I've used them on quite a few bikes.:beerchug:

SDC10992.jpg

If you want each side of your tail light to flash independently as a a turn signal, then all you need is a pickup truck to trailer tail light box.
$15 at any auto parts store.
It's the exact same thing as bike specific units only it costs 5 times less, and as you can see they're small enough to hide in the undertail.
I've used them on quite a few bikes.:beerchug:

good ill be doing that then

Careful. not sure on the law there,but looks like you going to end up using the tail light to light the plate. In Florida you must have a white light to illuminate the plate.

Careful. not sure on the law there,but looks like you going to end up using the tail light to light the plate. In Florida you must have a white light to illuminate the plate.

If so, just get a small white led from an auto parts store and connect it to the factory tag light wires.

Back