Remarks for BMW 1000

Black Mamba Motorcycle GIF by Moore Mafia

That's an old comparison hey, the 2018 RR has 200HP, weighs 200kg, the busa, 185HP, 260kg. I own both, and am selling the RR because I like to ride for more than an hour and a half without aching legs :confused:

View attachment 1676630
The picture featured on the wallpaper of your video sure looks like the 1st generation S1000RR.....

So anything which is said in that video is bunk.......oh and because an actual S1000RR owner replied, I'm not the fish......

I'll tell you what shits me, it's all these robot voices doing the text to speech voice-over on every vid these days. Not every vid, just the cheaply put together homemade ones I suspect. Listening to them is like listening to chalk screeching on a blackboard. Of course it all comes under the banner of AI (which is not AI, that's just a marketing term) and we're suposed to lap it up like kittens at a bowl of milk.

Another vid from Motorcycles TV below. I can't believe the videographer actually uploaded it, he must be Chinese? No grasp of English at all, scroll to :40s to avoid the per-dribble

Last edited:
Back