Recommended Mods for 2008  Busa

Busa_Nick

Registered
I have not added any Mods to my Busa yet, but I have alot of extra cash laying around these days and since I bought the Busa in full and don't have a payment, I'd like to make the Busa more unique since I will have it forever.

I am not trying to put a turbo on the 2008 Busa or anything to increase speed, instead I want to make modifications that improve a) appearance b) safety c) misc.

Which Mods are recommended, and if you have a recommendation Mod, please post a pic of the Mod & link where I could potentially order the Mod.

Thankyou!

Nick

Small airbox mod, BMC Race filter, 41 rear sprocket, a new chain (Immediately!!) Billet Sprocket Cover, Woodcraft billet stator cover,
'Galfer' Steel braided lines, EBC "HH" pads, Castrol 'LMA' brake fluid, flush the crap out of your overflow bottle, drain and upgrade coolant (Glycol mix & DISTILLED WATER ONLY!!!!) and if you are any kind of a aggressive rider,, get those cheap stock tires off there, too! Get something worthy of who you are and what your life is worth. And re-build your forks innards, too. The stock springs and seals are garbage. www.gpsuspension.com for a suggestion. If nothing else,,call them and ask them questions.

Spend money on,, brakes, tires and full proper leather gear/protection!

How is that for starters!?
laugh.gif

Small airbox mod, BMC Race filter, 41 rear sprocket, a new chain (Immediately!!) Billet Sprocket Cover, Woodcraft billet stator cover,
'Galfer' Steel braided lines, EBC "HH" pads, Castrol 'LMA' brake fluid, flush the crap out of your overflow bottle, drain and upgrade coolant (Glycol mix & DISTILLED WATER ONLY!!!!) and if you are any kind of a aggressive rider,, get those cheap stock tires off there, too! Get something worthy of who you are and what your life is worth. And re-build your forks innards, too. The stock springs and seals are garbage. www.gpsuspension.com for a suggestion. If nothing else,,call them and ask them questions.

Spend money on,, brakes, tires and full proper leather  gear/protection!

How is that for starters!?  
laugh.gif
dang that about covers it!

Thanks ya'll, if anyone else has any other recommedations, let me know, I am going to be ordering up abunch of stuff.

Re: Recommended Mods for 2008 Â*Busa

Anyone know where I can find a black chain to replace the stock one, and what size should i get for the 08?

Re: Recommended Mods for 2008 Â*Busa

Does anyone know where I can find a bolt kit to replace all the silver screws? Not covers i already have those, trying to clean it up and go all black but can't find a screw kit.

Back