Mod Suggestions

FREE DIY mod that deserves to get done first IMHO: get your bike's suspension set up for your weight/riding preference

My suggestion Ron are as follows.
1. Sticky 3 compound tires. (The factory tires suck balls)
2. 4/2/1 full race exhaust w/ ecu flash tune or pc3
3. Stainless steel brake lines.
4. Fender eliminator
5. Pazzo race levers.
6. 3k yellow HID (excellent for night riding and looks pimp as hell)
7. Gillies rearsets.

My suggestion Ron are as follows.
1. Sticky 3 compound tires. (The factory tires suck balls)
2. 4/2/1 full race exhaust w/ ecu flash tune or pc3
3. Stainless steel brake lines.
4. Fender eliminator
5. Pazzo race levers.
6. 3k yellow HID (excellent for night riding and looks pimp as hell)
7. Gillies rearsets.

I was wondering about the levers... What do they actually do? I see you can get them shorter and designed to fold or break the tip so you can still ride.. But beyond that, what is the benefit of them? Is it a broader range of adjustability over the stock? I've never seen them in person.

When you begin searching for tank pads, don't overlook these guys "www.techspec-usa.com"

Their snake skins are S.W.E.E.T

I was wondering about the levers... What do they actually do? I see you can get them shorter and designed to fold or break the tip so you can still ride.. But beyond that, what is the benefit of them? Is it a broader range of adjustability over the stock? I've never seen them in person.

Levers are just a personal preference.
Shortys feel better to some.
Most aftermarket levers offer a wider and finer range of adjustement too.
It makes it easy to adjust them so that the the brake and clutch can engage far away from the bars.
That way you can use 1 or 2 fingers on the lever and not crush the fingers still on the grip.

Today I made some free Mods! Some may not like them but I'm very happy with them. I removed all the reflectors.. Then used the mounts to make a fender eliminator... I personally hate everything about the stock pipes. Looks, sound, everything! So... I took them off too! I tried a couple tips from the auto store but they don't clear the chain... I found I love the aggressive beast as it roars with just headers and the cat. Truly sounds like a Monster! I want a Brock 4-2-1 system but until I can afford so I'm happy with it as is! Here's some picks.

image-4099094965.jpg

image-2844137787.jpg

image-2976494546.jpg

image-1219789076.jpg

image-2854263401.jpg

image-4099094965.jpg

image-2844137787.jpg

image-2976494546.jpg

image-1219789076.jpg

image-2854263401.jpg

How do you like the seat?

I find it to be much softer and more comfortable then the stock one. Though it is a little wider in the front. It's a Saddlemen. I have to admit, in terms of looks I'm really liking the looks of the New Image seats. Maybe be a possible change out for one at some point.

Back
Top Bottom