Rare photo op.

That's awesome. I love bikes and airports.

I hear you still like him down there in Oz. Tell you what, you keep him. We'll even send you 2,500 Marines to protect him. Ok?

Tell you what you keep him but still send your Marines down, they deserve to spend some time having some fun.:thumbsup:

Wow that is great...can't wait until his second terms start...get the US back in order!

PB1

I found this visit interesting.

So we're reducing our presence in Japan with less troops. But really we're just moving them to Australia, thereby pouring US military money into Australia, instead of Japan.

All to keep China in check.

I found this visit interesting.

So we're reducing our presence in Japan with less troops. But really we're just moving them to Australia, thereby pouring US military money into Australia, instead of Japan.

All to keep China in check.
And China are not happy about it either. Should be interesting to see how they do react to it.

No chance of that, everything was locked down, they even let everyone in the city go home early before it all got shut down.

Was strange to have someone like that here, we dont get anyone like him up here ever. Was the first time an American President has been to the Territory.

Apparently the black cars have been stored in a hanger for a few days, they have their own plane, outrageous to think of the money spent for him to tool around for an hr or so.???

Back