Top Gear Live..... what a hoot

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Went to to live show today:thumbsup: ...fantastic event:bowdown: I took a few pics but your not supposed to:poke:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Friggin sweet!!!:beerchug:

How was it? What did they do? What was the layout? Where's Hammond, is he stand behind the Gixxer and we cant see him? Was the Stig there? Did ya get to do a lap in the reasonably priced car? C'mon, we need more detail:laugh:

Great show, love the Brit's humor. The USA version is a cheap copy. These guys rock :thumbsup:

Here are some vids of the show I found on youtube.

Saw all that is in this highlight vid.
- Top Gear Live 2010/11 Highlights - Paul Swift Precision Driving Team[/url]

- Top Gear Live Drifting Stunt Driving[/url]

- Top Gear Live, Brisbane March 4, 2011[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Friggin sweet!!!:beerchug:

How was it? What did they do? What was the layout? Where's Hammond, is he stand behind the Gixxer and we cant see him? Was the Stig there? Did ya get to do a lap in the reasonably priced car? C'mon, we need more detail:laugh:

So many questions:laugh: lets just say it was awesome.:thumbsup: Watch the vids and you will get a feel for the show:thumbsup: Hammond came out last year he was doing another project:poke: Yes the stig was there:thumbsup:
No reasonably priced cars just some I could never afford:please:

Im glad it was with the old hosts. the new ones are so boring and all they are trying to do i make a carbon copy of the original. the original is my favorite tv that was on. i cant even stand to watch the new one for a minute

Back