Rant!

I'm not trying to turn your situation into a political view but I must ask you if you think this new administration is going to make you better off? Would you be honest with your answer one year from now? I truly hope your situation improves but I just wanted to see what you thought. There are many people who lost their jobs during this last year and I cannot say in good faith that Obamas stimulis bill worked. The buck has to stop somewhere and things are truly getting worse......det45

Here's an easy one for you. Do you think you'd be better off with the last administration. Think hard about that one before you answer. This should be good. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am in somewhat of the same situation. I have been out of work for almost 2 months and have been living on my savings. I do have an interview tomorrow and with some luck I get the job. Hope to hear things turn out better for you.

Good luck with the interview.

Here's an easy one for you. Do you think you'd be better off with the last administration. Think hard about that one before you answer. This should be good. :laugh:

Your right it is easy....WAY BETTER BEYOND A DOUBT...

Bush was not on my list of great presidents...he's not even on my list of
good presidents...but at least he's not on my SOCALIST PRESIDENTS THAT SUCK list.

:beerchug:

I'm not trying to turn your situation into a political view but I must ask you if you think this new administration is going to make you better off? Would you be honest with your answer one year from now? I truly hope your situation improves but I just wanted to see what you thought. There are many people who lost their jobs during this last year and I cannot say in good faith that Obamas stimulis bill worked. The buck has to stop somewhere and things are truly getting worse......det45

I don't think things will get better anytime soon. This plant was non union for over 25 years, the last 6 with the union. I was making $4 more on the hour 6 years ago than they want to pay now. If everyone were taking the cuts it wouldn't bother me but just ths shop employees. Management is still getting there 10 grand worth of bonuses each with no cut in pay or benefits.

The middle class is slowly being replaced with lower income jobs. In a few years they will be no more manufacturing jobs left in this country. Those jobs are being replaced with service industry jobs. How many plants do you see around verses restaurants and Wal-Marts on every corner? Like I said in my first post, I think we are paid a little much but don't take half my pay. And it takes quite a few years of service to reach top pay. Everyone starts off at $11.

How long are you all going to keep blaming President Bush, you all have beat that dead horse to dust! That's ok, it's not working anymore. Good luck making it in obamas economy, hope things work out for you. (really)

I feel for everyone who has or who will loose their job due to this resession.

In reality, this is just the tip of the iceberg that sank the titantic. With the passing of Obamacare, you will see numerous large companines moving all or most of their business overseas. Catapiller raised the red flag when they sent Palosi a letter stating the passing of Obamacare would cost them 100 million the very first year. You'll see their manufacturing go overseas or outsourced in the next few years. John Deere 150 million, At&t, Verizon and the list goes on. Cat & John Deere are having difficulty keeping the doors open as it is and with the added expense of Obamacare is not going to help them. The jobless numbers will continue to go up as we watch our lifestyle continue to sink. But the poor will have free health care :cheerleader:

I want everyone to have proper health care too, but you don't chop the head off the goose that lays the golden eggs in order to accomplish it!

Without a vibrant economy, nobody will have decent health care, free or not!

Listen closely and you'll hear that sucking sound. It's the sound of american jobs being sucked out of America as they move to foriegn countries!

Back