Raises at you Company???  What is the norm?

If you want to make money... change jobs (employers not careers)... each time take a good salary increase. I was told this when I first started in the professional working world and was too rooted to move at the time, but now... it has worked for me. However, in my field there is a shortage for employees...

3.5% with the exception of one year when I got 7.5%...

One of my co-workers a few years back got 0.7%... LMAO... She wasn't worth a chit and the supervisor was sending a message...

4%-8% based on performance.

Once you hit max you still get half the merit raise, and max is adjusted yearly for cost of living increase.

The FAA Administrator can give all of us anywhere from 0% to 1.6%. Last year it was .8%.

The other pay raise we can get is performance based and competitive with our peers. Up to 20% of our employees can get 1.6%, up to 45% of our employees can get .8% and at least 35% of our employees get 0%. Which is complete B.S. because there is NO objective areas to base who gets the big raise and who gets nothing. Basically its up to management which means their "buddies" get the raises and not the best performers.

The other possible pay raise is a cost of living increase. The same one every federal employee is eligible for.

I guess the inflation rate is low and therefore your 2-3% would be OK. Our inflation rate is around 7%, but in real terms 15%. Our annual increase's are generally 7-8%. But then you can buy more with your dollar. A 2007 Busa will cost you USD 15000 at the current ROE.The pump price of petrol is R 7.00 to the litre which is 4.5 USD to the gallon.

Depends on the contract.About 2.5% a year.Last contract it was cut in half,but raises came every 6 months,same pay in the end.But saved the company$$$ along the way.The last few years pay was alittle higher due to getting them every 6 months.

im a utility workers union employee and we see 3-4% annually. its pretty good as far as im concerned

The most I have ever gotten is 12 percent. That being said the least I have ever recieved is 6 percent. But I could give a rat's patootie if I get fired so when ever review comes up I call them on the carpet for any thing that has never been mentioned before and make them remove it or defend it... And it is hard to deny someone a decent raise when the company is doing good and the reviews are always stellar. Plus I keep up on company dollar , profit and general politcal currents to better protect myself. Plus I work my ass off consistently... Not everyone has a dual income household and can afford to be as dickish as I am though. And the one thing I hate th e most is the excuse that the economy is bad and you should be happy with what you got... RIGHT... If your company is trending positively you should be compensated decently.
E.

7+ years...went with nothing...everyone in the field was the same way...now most of us have moved on.
got forbid cost of living be accounted for....the stock holders and upper management MUST have their profits...
profits being " excessive compensation not necessary to feed your family or pay modest debt."

Mine was in the 2.5% range
and was told it was one
of the higher ones .

:banana:

#COLA ~ #CostOfLivingAdjustment ~ #Gaptismal ~ #GMworker ~ #THEoRg *

Back