Racing pictures of your bike and you.

Maybe there is a section or a pinned thread. Sorry if I missed it. But if not, lets see your pictures!

I ll start with mine, and while its not a Busa picture yet, next spring it will be.

_K2_6176.jpg

546497_454396767927801_67650980_n.jpg

I look forward to see some awesome pictures!

Todd

Hey Todd

I used to own a 99 VMAX also. I miss the VMAX at times. Its a different ride and feeling you get from the beast. I dont miss the high speed wobbles at 135 though. :beerchug: Were you on the VMAXFORUM?

Hey Todd

I used to own a 99 VMAX also. I miss the VMAX at times. Its a different ride and feeling you get from the beast. I dont miss the high speed wobbles at 135 though. :beerchug: Were you on the VMAXFORUM?

Yes I ve been on Vmax forum since around 2006 I think.

Mine doesn't wobble, everything still pretty tight. I ve had it up to 150 mph on the speedo, which was pretty damn accurate for what it was ( gps'ed it at 147 and speedo was almost at 150, not like I was watching both to see how accurate it was that that was close enough for me ).

The max is cool from 0-120 mph, after that it slows down alot. No fairings to help it "cut" the wind.

Todd

My beloved busa don't get much track time, maybe once or twice a year I'll take her along if I'm working with street riders. It's my GSXR1K that feels most at home on the track.

Here is a few of my favorite photos of special times I'll certainly commit to memory for the last years of my life. Stories I will surely share with my friends at the retirement center when I can honestly say "The older I get the faster I use to be"! :laugh:

The first photo is my favorite of all. This was a day in 2010 when me and my dear friend "GregBob" were enjoying a little up close and personal fun. I am on the inside close enough to reach out and pinch GB's a$$. What makes this photo special is the alignment of the two bikes. Notice the foot pegs, knee pucks, red sidi boot emblems how perfectly aligned they are. Almost looks like we are riding two up. At 70 mph in a fairly tight corner what are the odds of getting that perfect photo?

The second photo I'm on the outside of GB still pretty close but not tight. Notice the toe of my right boot, it's flat on the peg with the toe either touching or very close. You can't get much more lean angle from a street bike.

The last two I'm just enjoying a little two wheel fun! Two wheels on hot rubber still gives me that rush of excitement similar to the first time I saw a beautiful set of "TaTa's" up close and personal. I'm no longer afraid of either but have a huge respect for both! :beerchug:

GregBob & SteveO twins.jpg

SteveO GregBbob T9 PDX 2010.jpg

6-7-10 PIR 21+++.jpg

SteveO Stoppie 3.27.10.jpg

My beloved busa don't get much track time, maybe once or twice a year I'll take her along if I'm working with street riders. It's my GSXR1K that feels most at home on the track.

Here is a few of my favorite photos of special times I'll certainly commit to memory for the last years of my life. Stories I will surely share with my friends at the retirement center when I can honestly say "The older I get the faster I use to be"! :laugh:

The first photo is my favorite of all. This was a day in 2010 when me and my dear friend "GregBob" were enjoying a little up close and personal fun. I am on the inside close enough to reach out and pinch GB's a$$. What makes this photo special is the alignment of the two bikes. Notice the foot pegs, knee pucks, red sidi boot emblems how perfectly aligned they are. Almost looks like we are riding two up. At 70 mph in a fairly tight corner what are the odds of getting that perfect photo?

The second photo I'm on the outside of GB still pretty close but not tight. Notice the toe of my right boot, it's flat on the peg with the toe either touching or very close. You can't get much more lean angle from a street bike.

The last two I'm just enjoying a little two wheel fun! Two wheels on hot rubber still gives me that rush of excitement similar to the first time I saw a beautiful set of "TaTa's" up close and personal. I'm no longer afraid of either but have a huge respect for both! :beerchug:

I believe that last pic is the famous "GregBob Hill", isn't it? :thumbsup:

I believe that last pic is the famous "GregBob Hill", isn't it? :thumbsup:

Yep, that's where the infamous "GregBob" lost his wheelie cherry! :laugh: You see all the wheelie snakes in the background, that's were GB sheds most of the rubber off his front tire. After three years of continuous practice, numerous front tires, two sets of fork seals and tens of thousands of wheelie snakes the sumbeach is better than me. Bastid has a fan club! :moon:

You've been there! If you lived closer you'd be doing standup wheelies around corners just like GregBob! EXCEPT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rich guys like you have to pay for that service (I need the money)! :cheerleader:

What a good idea and fun to look at thread....hi Pan!

DM_17601.jpg

NM1U5262.jpg

DM_46814.jpg

NM1U5542.jpg

MF1A2696.jpg

P1020668.JPG

NM1U5781.jpg

What a good idea and fun to look at thread....hi Pan!

Thanks a lot for ruining that nice set of pics you posted. I really wasn't trying to cry today. I'm sorry for your loss. +1 to the photographer that captured that pic of the crash. At least you have cool pics of it. lol

Thanks a lot for ruining that nice set of pics you posted. I really wasn't trying to cry today. I'm sorry for your loss. +1 to the photographer that captured that pic of the crash. At least you have cool pics of it. lol

Know what? I learned a lot with that get off, including that, as soon as you think you can do no wrong....that's the time to double both your focus and humility! I was really lucky that it was all captured on film because it allowed the opportunity to analyze the entire event and hopefully, grow from it. Doyle

Back