Busa Owner's Gallery

Ok, this thread's intention is to get all the owners of busa's on this site to post 2 picture's "their best picture/side" and to keep all the spam out. Please keep the pictures somewhat clean as I am shooting to have this thread Pinned for all the board members.

This thread will give everyone on this site an easy way to make a screensaver out of their favorite pictures! Please be the owner of the bike, and if you want give a short description of your bike and the mods it has. Ok, now lets see this thread take off! I will start it off with whats left of my bike, and what I call the mountain mod!

View attachment 54097

20160911_105221.jpg

Excuse my multiple posts folks. Phone issue. First photo is of my new 2016 busa . The other taken last year on the coromandel loop on my old 2014.

Proud owner of 2012 L2 Busa , pictured as is today . Features full Ohlins suspension & steering dampener , Bst rims , Titanium axles , Brembo billet calipers , Brembo RCS brake & clutch & AEM carbon levers , Gilles rearsets , Carbon bars , Magical Racing mirrors & carbon panels , Agras front fender , F.Fabbri screen , DME subframe , Shorai battery , billet sidestand , Brocks Titanium CT Meg , Brocks map , PC 5 , Auto tune , BMC filter , Clutch mod , De-restricted / flashed ECU , Stock Motor , Titanium fasteners throughout .
DSCF1214.JPG
DSCF1234.JPG

Proud owner of 2012 L2 Busa , pictured as is today . Features full Ohlins suspension & steering dampener , Bst rims , Titanium axles , Brembo billet calipers , Brembo RCS brake & clutch & AEM carbon levers , Gilles rearsets , Carbon bars , Magical Racing mirrors & carbon panels , Agras front fender , F.Fabbri screen , DME subframe , Shorai battery , billet sidestand , Brocks Titanium CT Meg , Brocks map , PC 5 , Auto tune , BMC filter , Clutch mod , De-restricted / flashed ECU , Stock Motor , Titanium fasteners throughout . View attachment 1574423 View attachment 1574425
Hi ROADTOAD 1340. Great bike fantastic mods too! Hope you can help me out. Where did you get the titanium axles? I have a 1999 with 2007 motor. It has many custom one off parts If you could call or email? My # 7743282265 e mail vn66676869@aol.com. Thanks

Hi ROADTOAD 1340. Great bike fantastic mods too! Hope you can help me out. Where did you get the titanium axles? I have a 1999 with 2007 motor. It has many custom one off parts If you could call or email? My # 7743282265 e mail vn66676869@aol.com. Thanks
Thought I would reply here also , don't know if you got my email , anyway , USA Motorsport fastener company www.mettec.com have Titanium '05-08 GSXR 1000 axles which I had modified for firstly , a project streetfighter naked cycle , then fitted up to my Gen 2 . The front GSXR1000 axle is shorter , so the full front axle set , only the M18 x 1.5 mm locking bolt has a modification done to equal the busa length . The rear is the same 28 mm diameter with M25 X 1.5 MM thread . The axles are beautiful hollow pieces and weigh nothing , but are pricey . Improves your unsprung weight , but a rare enhancement when you consider what that cash could go towards for srteetbikes anyway . Of interest , is the fact a number of world racing codes have banned Ti axles , but whether this is because of failure or just to cut down team expense , I am not sure . I have been lucky enough to have ridden my Gen 2 on the Hidden Valley Track , Darwin Northern Territory , which features the longest straight away in Australia , and for 3 days hit around 280 kph then down to 60 kph on that straight lap after lap with no worries , ( don't want to end up being roadturd1340 ) . Also know of top teams down under who have tested Ti axles with no issues and some of the road racing examples have 146 ft /lb of on the road torque . Anyway Beta titanium also do a Busa front axle , Webike Japan , but around double the USA price !
Cheers
Andrew

Thought I would reply here also , don't know if you got my email , anyway , USA Motorsport fastener company www.mettec.com have Titanium '05-08 GSXR 1000 axles which I had modified for firstly , a project streetfighter naked cycle , then fitted up to my Gen 2 . The front GSXR1000 axle is shorter , so the full front axle set , only the M18 x 1.5 mm locking bolt has a modification done to equal the busa length . The rear is the same 28 mm diameter with M25 X 1.5 MM thread . The axles are beautiful hollow pieces and weigh nothing , but are pricey . Improves your unsprung weight , but a rare enhancement when you consider what that cash could go towards for srteetbikes anyway . Of interest , is the fact a number of world racing codes have banned Ti axles , but whether this is because of failure or just to cut down team expense , I am not sure . I have been lucky enough to have ridden my Gen 2 on the Hidden Valley Track , Darwin Northern Territory , which features the longest straight away in Australia , and for 3 days hit around 280 kph then down to 60 kph on that straight lap after lap with no worries , ( don't want to end up being roadturd1340 ) . Also know of top teams down under who have tested Ti axles with no issues and some of the road racing examples have 146 ft /lb of on the road torque . Anyway Beta titanium also do a Busa front axle , Webike Japan , but around double the USA price !
Cheers
Andrew
HI ROAD TOAD thanks for the info I sent you an E Mail hope you get it. I work with Pro Bolt and called Mettec the want $between $2000.00 to $3000.00 to custom make them! stock front & custom rear arm from D M E . I plan to spend $60000.00 to $80000.00 on this bike to run LSR racing. It will be my last project bike because I will be 72 or 73 when I finish it! And thanks for the info.

Shite !!!! Got my 2 axles back in 2013 , they gave me a straight up deal , thankfully . MATE , your spend plan is amazing , guessing that is how much it costs to go fast , done right .
Cheers

Proud owner of 2012 L2 Busa , pictured as is today . Features full Ohlins suspension & steering dampener , Bst rims , Titanium axles , Brembo billet calipers , Brembo RCS brake & clutch & AEM carbon levers , Gilles rearsets , Carbon bars , Magical Racing mirrors & carbon panels , Agras front fender , F.Fabbri screen , DME subframe , Shorai battery , billet sidestand , Brocks Titanium CT Meg , Brocks map , PC 5 , Auto tune , BMC filter , Clutch mod , De-restricted / flashed ECU , Stock Motor , Titanium fasteners throughout . View attachment 1574423 View attachment 1574425

RT -
That thing is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely built with love!

Proud owner of 2012 L2 Busa , pictured as is today . Features full Ohlins suspension & steering dampener , Bst rims , Titanium axles , Brembo billet calipers , Brembo RCS brake & clutch & AEM carbon levers , Gilles rearsets , Carbon bars , Magical Racing mirrors & carbon panels , Agras front fender , F.Fabbri screen , DME subframe , Shorai battery , billet sidestand , Brocks Titanium CT Meg , Brocks map , PC 5 , Auto tune , BMC filter , Clutch mod , De-restricted / flashed ECU , Stock Motor , Titanium fasteners throughout . View attachment 1574423
Don't forget the rotors.
What a sweet ride!!!!!!!:drool:

Back