Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 got it handed to him

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
well i was out on the oke girl today ridin around, and i saw this bike pull out a ways ahead of me, he did a neck check and saw me behind the car that was behind him. when the road split to 4 lanes, and the car that was infront of me got in the slower lane, i pulled up beside of the bike at a stop light. i nodded to the kid, as to say hello, and he didnt even acknowledge me.

so when the light turned green, i nailed it. lifted the front tire a little, and was up to about a buck thirty when i had to slow for traffic that i (we) were approaching. well i head checked once i got back down to about 60ish, and noticed the kid was still behind me.

well the slower traffic had turned off the road we were on, and i was going to just cruise along with the kid at around 55-60, when what does he do, but comes barreling by me on the back wheel, prob about 80ish.

Well i dropped from 6th to 3rd or 4th, cant remember, and smoked past him around 150ish right as he was setting the r1 down, and was head checking to see where i was, needless to say, i was going by him as a silver streak.

when i slowed back down to cruise speed, i head checked, and he was no where to be found.

moral of the story ..............

dont mess with a busa, unless you want your azz handed to you with style!!

well i was out on the oke girl today ridin around, and i saw this bike pull out a ways ahead of me, he did a neck check and saw me behind the car that was behind him. when the road split to 4 lanes, and the car that was infront of me got in the slower lane, i pulled up beside of the bike at a stop light. i nodded to the kid, as to say hello, and he didnt even acknowledge me.

so when the light turned green, i nailed it. lifted the front tire a little, and was up to about a buck thirty when i had to slow for traffic that i (we) were approaching. well i head checked once i got back down to about 60ish, and noticed the kid was still behind me.

well the slower traffic had turned off the road we were on, and i was going to just cruise along with the kid at around 55-60, when what does he do, but comes barreling by me on the back wheel, prob about 80ish.

Well i dropped from 6th to 3rd or 4th, cant remember, and smoked past him around 150ish right as he was setting the r1 down, and was head checking to see where i was, needless to say, i was going by him as a silver streak.

when i slowed back down to cruise speed, i head checked, and he was no where to be found.

moral of the story ..............

dont mess with a busa, unless you want your azz handed to you with style!!
That is always the moral ;-).

I was talking to a guy today who had a Suzuki 1k. I said the 1k is hot, the R1 is hot, but the Busa is the don't f&^k with me bike.

cool.gif

i did the samething 30min ago. some dumb ass in a riced out civic cut infront of me doing 90 or so. i then flew past his ass at 130+ also a sliver bullet.

Top Bottom