R1 got it handed to him

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
well i was out on the oke girl today ridin around, and i saw this bike pull out a ways ahead of me, he did a neck check and saw me behind the car that was behind him. when the road split to 4 lanes, and the car that was infront of me got in the slower lane, i pulled up beside of the bike at a stop light. i nodded to the kid, as to say hello, and he didnt even acknowledge me.

so when the light turned green, i nailed it. lifted the front tire a little, and was up to about a buck thirty when i had to slow for traffic that i (we) were approaching. well i head checked once i got back down to about 60ish, and noticed the kid was still behind me.

well the slower traffic had turned off the road we were on, and i was going to just cruise along with the kid at around 55-60, when what does he do, but comes barreling by me on the back wheel, prob about 80ish.

Well i dropped from 6th to 3rd or 4th, cant remember, and smoked past him around 150ish right as he was setting the r1 down, and was head checking to see where i was, needless to say, i was going by him as a silver streak.

when i slowed back down to cruise speed, i head checked, and he was no where to be found.

moral of the story ..............

dont mess with a busa, unless you want your azz handed to you with style!!

well i was out on the oke girl today ridin around, and i saw this bike pull out a ways ahead of me, he did a neck check and saw me behind the car that was behind him. when the road split to 4 lanes, and the car that was infront of me got in the slower lane, i pulled up beside of the bike at a stop light. i nodded to the kid, as to say hello, and he didnt even acknowledge me.

so when the light turned green, i nailed it. lifted the front tire a little, and was up to about a buck thirty when i had to slow for traffic that i (we) were approaching. well i head checked once i got back down to about 60ish, and noticed the kid was still behind me.

well the slower traffic had turned off the road we were on, and i was going to just cruise along with the kid at around 55-60, when what does he do, but comes barreling by me on the back wheel, prob about 80ish.

Well i dropped from 6th to 3rd or 4th, cant remember, and smoked past him around 150ish right as he was setting the r1 down, and was head checking to see where i was, needless to say, i was going by him as a silver streak.

when i slowed back down to cruise speed, i head checked, and he was no where to be found.

moral of the story ..............

dont mess with a busa, unless you want your azz handed to you with style!!
That is always the moral ;-).

I was talking to a guy today who had a Suzuki 1k. I said the 1k is hot, the R1 is hot, but the Busa is the don't f&^k with me bike.

cool.gif

i did the samething 30min ago. some dumb ass in a riced out civic cut infront of me doing 90 or so. i then flew past his ass at 130+ also a sliver bullet.

Back