question about fall busa bash?

bowhunter84

Registered
Me and a buddy of mine have been wanting to go to deals gap and ride. Well I thought why not come during Busa bash and meet some of you. Here's my question my buddy doesn't ride a hayabusa he rides a harley. Would it be an issue if he rode his harley up there with me for Busa bash or should I plan a separate trip?

Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

everyone is welcome at the bash :thumbsup: we've had just about everything you can imagine, including Harley riders .... he might get a little ribbing but its all in fun. Definitely try to come up, it will be fun for sure :beerchug:

everyone is welcome at the bash :thumbsup: we've had just about everything you can imagine, including Harley riders .... he might get a little ribbing but its all in fun. Definitely try to come up, it will be fun for sure :beerchug:

Yep, don't take us too seriously and he'll be just fine. Come on over. :beerchug:

All are welcome. We have members that bring other bikes including their Harley's. It's all good.

Like everyone else said, it's no problem at all. Heck a lot of our members have or have had Harleys.

Back