Priceless

beerchug.gif
super.gif

(Professor @ Nov. 27 2006,19:56)
(heavybusa @ Nov. 27 2006,19:50)
laugh.gif
if she is that creative with the tree you have a good christmas coming your way!!
I'm afraid I'll come home next week and my busa will be out in the front yard tied to a sled!
Then Santa could get some serious work done.........

man....that looks really good Prof-n congrats on winning it....time to get yer butt out to Tiffany's for the lady....she's definitely earned it!
beerchug.gif

Awesome. A wife with a sense of humor!

Congrats on the Trophy too BTW! I was looking at your Photo Gallery and was truly impressed! And on the Fastest color too!

(tbonebusa @ Nov. 29 2006,14:21)
(Professor @ Nov. 27 2006,19:56)
laugh.gif
if she is that creative with the tree you have a good christmas coming your way!!
I'm afraid I'll come home next week and my busa will be out in the front yard tied to a sled!
Then Santa could get some serious work done.........
True that!!!

What could be better?

How bout some busa goodies under the trophy tree from Santa!
biggrin.gif

(06BUSA @ Nov. 29 2006,19:22) That is great.  Got a ? though. What does the PMRA stand for?
PMRA is the Professional Motorcycle Racing Association. They run a series in our area. Racers mainly from OK, TX, KS, NE but we get a few from outside these states.

PMRA Link

(V8N3T @ Nov. 29 2006,22:03) lol, +1 on the busa presents under the trophy tree!
beerchug.gif
I think I'll stop by the mall and ask Santa for an Air Shifter!
wink.gif

Thanks for the great words guys. I have a great wife, she puts up with a lot from me. Without her support I couldn't have done it. There is a thread in the the 1/4 mile section Name PMRA World Finals with details on where the trophy came from. It is actually the one from the final round. The little clear one on the top shelf of the entertainment center is the real championship trophy.

(Professor @ Nov. 27 2006,21:56)
laugh.gif
Rick,
Congrats. Hopefully, she won't tie on antlers and paint your headlight red.

Don

(Professor @ Nov. 29 2006,22:32)
(06BUSA @ Nov. 29 2006,19:22) That is great.  Got a ? though. What does the PMRA stand for?
PMRA is the Professional Motorcycle Racing Association. They run a series in our area. Racers mainly from OK, TX, KS, NE but we get a few from outside these states.

PMRA Link
laugh.gif
I can't believe I didn't figure that out.

Back