Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Used Busa $8500

Lowering Links, Sprocket, chain, tires, Strap, and Shift Light, $1000
Racing Entry Fees, and a clutch $650

Coming home to find your 2006 PMRA Championship trophy decorated for Christmas: Priceless.

I came home tonight to find my 2006 World Finals Trophy looked a bit different than it did when I left it this morning. My wife really fixed it up for me. Well I guess I get to keep it in the living room at least until after Christmas.

laugh.gif

ROFL Im still not over it, she should be shot, but since its yours and not mine...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my wife just talked to your wife and she told me about the "green thingy" you won and was talkin to don and he told me about it also ,congrats man im proud of you ,and by the way i think she did a great job kudos to your better half ,kinda really makes ya a little prouder when ya come home and see that huh? again congrats
bowdown.gif
race.gif

Tree? We don't need no stinking tree!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if she is that creative with the tree you have a good christmas coming your way!!

(busacruz @ Nov. 27 2006,19:15) my wife just talked to your wife and she told me about the "green thingy" you won and was talkin to don and he told me about it also ,congrats man im proud of you ,and by the way i think she did a great job kudos to your better half ,kinda really makes ya a little prouder when ya come home and see that huh? again congrats  
bowdown.gif

race.gif
Thanks, I appreciate it!

(heavybusa @ Nov. 27 2006,19:50)
laugh.gif
if she is that creative with the tree you have a good christmas coming your way!!
I'm afraid I'll come home next week and my busa will be out in the front yard tied to a sled!

Back