Price Haggling

wait till the fall and pick one up. I got my 09 that way. if ya can wait. or check n see what specials are going on. dealer or provider may have promotions going on. I hear em on the radio all the time.

10,500 at a dealer here in NJ. offer that or say it looks real nice on the showroom floor collecting dust. I would stick around that. also let them know that you will be using them for gear n service. they make $ there

I bought a warranty... never used it

I bought my 09 as a leftover in Jan 2010 for $12,200 OTD including my R77 exhaust. The hard part about SoCal is it is always riding season here :whistle:

in the last 10 yrs i've purchased 14 brand new cars/trucks/motorcycles/RV's. I have no regrets. Life is short, and then you're dead.

Get whatever it is that makes you happy and enjoy it as if it's your last. If you can't afford it comfortably, then maybe you're in the wrong game. I have been blessed financially, but still live very much within my means.

go for it, life is short.

be safe.

Why buy a new '12 when you can find an '11 left over still in a crate? I picked up mine last March for $11.8K out the door. I'm in Kansas City. Do some inventory research as I'm sure the '11 are getting hard to come by. :google:

i know when i got my 08 when they 1st came out got mine for 10.5k otd and that was in cali where we get raped for ever thing

I just dont see the point of buying a brand new bike other than saying "Hey i just bought a brand new bike" ??? Do you see all the mods tweaks and upgrades that are available for a busa??? Your gonna spend 13k for a brand new stock busa :sleeping: boring.......... you could buy a used Busa off an old guy that had a mid-life crisis and barely put any miles on it for less than 9k and take the remaining amount of money and customize your busa to fit your every need and desire:whistle:

Just keep looking. I bought my '08 brand new in Sept of 2010 for under $9k. They are out there. Trust me. :beerchug:

I bought my '09 in Feb 2011 with 5 year SEP for $10,200 and Lisa's '11 and 5 Year SEP in Feb 2012 for $10,300 @ 0%/6years. Both brand new. You can make the deal as long as you aren't afraid to ask and more importantly aren't afraid to pass on the bike (or whatever). Also, being there and making it known that you are ready and able to buy is a powerful motivator for them to make a deal. Don't expect the best price in a phone call..

Back