PREPAY US129 PHOTOS, Dragon & Dam Shots

So what does $45 give you? just dam pictures? Or action shots to download or on a cd with all the pictures?

Digital Photo Download - $6.00
Choose 5 for Digital Download - $25.00
Choose 10 for Digital Download - $45.00
Choose 20 for Digital Download - $80.00
Choose 30 for Digital Download - $115.00
Choose 40 for Digital Download - $145.00
Prepay Friday, Saturday & Sunday - $45.00

So what does $45 give you? just dam pictures? Or action shots to download or on a cd with all the pictures?

Digital Photo Download - $6.00
Choose 5 for Digital Download - $25.00
Choose 10 for Digital Download - $45.00
Choose 20 for Digital Download - $80.00
Choose 30 for Digital Download - $115.00
Choose 40 for Digital Download - $145.00
Prepay Friday, Saturday & Sunday - $45.00

He give you a CD with all the Dragon pics of all the Busa, and all the Dam shots. They will give you a sticker so when you pass them on the Dragon they know that you prepaid.

ok ...what exactly do you get for prepay fri sat and sunday? all my pics....what if they only do couple lol...

I'm trying to get up with Dave at US129. Who ever has prepaid for the Photos. Im going to hand out the stickers you can go to my cottage 201 to receive it , Some of you are getting there earlier then me. You can stop at 129 on the Dragon and ask them for a sticker. I DONT believe the sticker are going to be that importanted Dave know we are going to be there for the bash so if you Ride By. He will be getting your shoot. All the Pisc from the 3 days are going to be on the DVD cd you purchase. Along with all the Dam Shots..

Thanks again Loomis for setting this up and handling the sticker thing!

I'm down for the DVD and i encourage others to get in on this also. Last time i bought the pics i got 3 or 4 DVD's with tons of pics of all the Busa's at the Bash.
It's a great deal!!

Back