Prayers for Joe, dad of BLKBLU04

Prayers sent, I know how it is to loose one or both of your Parents  
sad.gif

here's what Mr.& Mrs. BlkBlu04 are really like:

Rubb has an' exhaust system up for grabs.

Mr.& Mrs. BlkBlu04 want to buy it.
No worries...super smooth transaction.
Money lands on Rubb's doorstep within' minutes.
Rubb sends out pkg.
Pkg received by Mr an' Mrs Blk n Blu.

So, that should be the end of the story right?

Nope.

Couple days later...this is in Rubb's mailbox.

Perhaps not a big deal to some,but rarely do folks go "The Extra Mile" these days.

Quality people.

here's the front of the card....

d_card.jpg

these kind of people are rare.

I'm going to set up a little care package for these folks this weekend, if you'd like to make a tiny contribution I would love to accept it.

Dave is gonna get an' org hat and t-shirt, and his lovely wife is gonna get ?

we are talking very little money here. My Paypal is

meanolddog@hotmail.com I will shut contributions down at 50 bucks. plus my share. i would just cover it but as some of you know,I just got my last paycheck(have not worked in 6 and a half months due to the crash).

sorry for the ramble.... RSD.

Dave words can't express what I know your going through! Will keep you and your family in our prayers. My wife just lost her father this last year its not something anyone really expects no matter what the circumstances. If you need anything from the Bug just hollar. I really enjoyed meeting you and the Mrs this last summer and look forward to meeting up with you guys again. Put everything aside right now and do the things you have to do as I know everyone here at the Org will be praying for you and your family........................

just got off the phone with the florist...

Dave and Sandie will have beautiful flowers delivered Monday morning.

Dave will get a hat and t shirt as soon as the Cap can manage that(the shipping).

I wrote in the card:

"Dave and Sandie,sorry for your loss,Rubbah and the boys and girls of the Org."

hope that works for everyone...BTW... Rich(BaBusa) was the generous warm hearted bastid who covered most of the greenbacks required for the gifts.

I love this board.

once again... my sympathies for you Dave & Sandie. Rubb.

Very sorry for your loss...
sad.gif
... thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of need~

Back