Prayers for Joe, dad of BLKBLU04

Prayers and condolences sent for Dave and Sandie!
sad.gif

I've been there my friend. I know it isn't easy.

So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Prayers to you and your family. Your org. family shares in you sorrow.

There has never been and never will be such an amazing group of people as those on this .org site. You're like an extended family. What an outpouring of prayers sent this way. Dave and I read the posts this afternoon ... we were both blown away by RubberSideDown's messages and his totally awesome and incredible gesture. It is so like him to reach out to help others in pain. And Babusa's and others' financial aid to make it happen is not something we will quickly forget either. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers more than we can say. You are ALL a remarkable bunch of people and now I know why Dave is happiest when he's conversing with his buddies on the .org ... when he's not riding that is :-) Thanks ever so much. Sandie xo

Dave (BLKnBLU) called me tonight to express his thanks. His Dads funeral was today,but he took the time to phone me because thats what type of person he is.

He told me that when he and his wife went on the Colorado Run , he was so impressed with all the guys especially KS Waterbug and a few others. He said the boys treated him and his wife with the greatest respect.

anyway...they wanted me to post up thanks.

Thanks everybody from Mr.& Mrs. Blk and Blu.

Prayers sent. Lost my Dad suddenly 6 years ago. You'll never stop missing him. Just know he will always be much closer to you now. God Bless.

Thanks for arranging that Rub...I'd missed that you'd sent some...
smile.gif

Dave and Sandie, you're in my thoughts...
sad.gif
Hang in there...

This might be out of line, but...
What do you do during and after.
I am kinda in a gray area right now.
I'm not sure what to do first.
I am going to leave the office early today to make the Funeral arrangments for my Father also.
His Doctor advised me this morning to contact the family and make arrangments ASAP.
Sometime in the next 24 to 48 hours I will be in your shoes.
Can't even see well to walk today. Must be allergies.
Eyes are watery...
Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
Prayers for you and your Family...
and some confusion forme and mine.

David

I am going to leave the office early today to make the Funeral arrangments for my Father also.
His Doctor advised me this morning to contact the family and make arrangments ASAP.
Eyes are watery...

David
Oh no...what's going on? Is this expected or has something gone wrong?

I'm so sorry David...I really am...
sad.gif
sad.gif

We lost my step-Dad last May...semi-expected, but still took us by surprise (always does I hear)...for me, I had to do my best to help out the 3 step-sisters and my Mom. Donnie (step-Dad) was in the hospital and had begun the stages of death...he was unaware of us, yet very alert and seemed to be running through things in his life as if he were reliving 'em right in front of me...

I arranged hospice...if you're bringing him home (or if he's already there), get them involved. His doctors can help direct you to hospice care. Educate yourself about what's going on with him, the stages of death (I know it sounds very morbid, but it's a sad fact of living and it did help to recognize the signs)...hospice helped with that as well, along with help figuring out all of the meds...spend time with him...most important...say all the things you always wanted to say, even if you're not sure he hears you.

When the time comes, give family the opportunity to say goodbye and call hospice again. It's chaotic at best, but they help so much. Call the funeral home and they'll take care of the rest. I found that so many involved in the business of passing away understand how stressful it is on family, and they really do take the burden as much as they can...

I'm not sure of all of the circumstances with your father, but that's what we did...we got him home as he'd wished, though he was only there for maybe 2 days before he passed...

I wish you and your family strength...there's no comfort in coping with what you've got going on. Just do your best to hang in there and spend time with him...
sad.gif
I'm so sorry...

sad.gif

sad.gif

Eyes are watery...

David
sorry bro.

prayer sent.

David, so sorry to hear you are going through the same grief and agony that has been our family's lot this past week. We feel deeply for you and send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. With love, David & Sandie

just got off the phone with the florist...

Dave and Sandie will have beautiful flowers delivered Monday morning.

Dave will get a hat and t shirt as soon as the Cap can manage that(the shipping).

I wrote in the card:

"Dave and Sandie,sorry for your loss,Rubbah and the boys and girls of the Org."

hope that works for everyone...BTW...  Rich(BaBusa) was the generous warm hearted bastid who covered most of the greenbacks required for the gifts.

I love this board.

once again... my sympathies for you Dave & Sandie. Rubb.
Here's a picture of the flowers that Rubber and the .Org sent which we received Monday. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We are still stunned by the outpouring of care and prayers. Thanks for being there for us.

Special thanks to Rubber, Babusa, Cap and any other .Org members I may have missed for the flowers and kind thoughts.

Pain shared is pain lessened.

Picture_007.jpg

Back