Prayer request for a lost soul

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I got the worst kind of phone call last night. One of my best friends, for close to the entire 40 years of my life decided he could not go on any longer. Alan was a loner his entire life, one of the most brilliant minds I have ever known, and one of the lonliest people I have ever met.
His life has been rough, when he was just a teenager his destiny was set for him, his brother decided he no longer wanted to be alive. Alan survived close to 30 years after that horrible day, then watched his parents grow old and leave him. Alan lost his job programming for the Alberta Government last year, and was unable to find work after.

Alan was very close to my Mom and Sister as well, and when they died last year he was in pain as I was.

Alan was found alone in his home, a month after he died. He lived 200 miles from me.

This is the warning.
I got an email a while ago about the dangers of inhaling aerosol used to clean keyboards. Some people use it as whippets, the nitrous used to propel canned whip cream as a stimulant. The difference is, canned air contains different chemicals that kill you.

I can only imagine that Alan read the same email, and thought that was the easiest way to end his internal suffering. I hoped that an autopsy would prove otherwise, but it was confirmed that was how he died.

I am now 40, Alan was 45, far too young for such a fate. I miss my friend.

Please say a prayer for my friend, maybe even for me if you have a spare.

May god bless us all.

Ken, I can't fathom what its like to have those kind of feelings. To lose a friend like that, no words can describe.

Hopefully he knew his Lord and Savior and is in a far better place.

Prayers for both you and your lost friend buddy. You've always got us here at the .org bud

I know that had to be hard for you to type. Prayers said for your friend Alan and his family and a special prayer for a special friend. I'm sure you were a bright spot in his life.

sad.gif
I'm so sorry to hear of your friend. I have nothing but sympathy for people that find taking their own lives as their only option
sad.gif
sad.gif
Very sad...

sad.gif

sad.gif

Very sorry to hear of your loss. It is a very sad situation when you lose a close friend or family member. Prayers sent for your friend so he may find his way to the better life he sought. Prayers also sent for you so you can carry on with your head held high with wonderful thoughts of your friends and the good times you had together.
SMILE. people care about you and your friend

This is so sad and I'm so sorry to read it and sorry for your many losses. I hope your friend is now at peace and I hope you will endure, remember the good times and be ever thankful for the good graces in your life.
hug.gif

Deb

Ken,

I am soo sorry! I just hope and pray that he knew Christ as his savior at some point in his life. We are blessed that God doesn't require a certain # of prayers ea. day, that we give a certain amt. of $, give the gospel to a set # of people, or even be sin free TO GET TO HEAVEN! And doing more good than bad in your life won't cut it. To God 1 sin is as bad as 10 sins. No sin can enter heaven, it has to be washed away.

All it takes is 1 time in your life to admit that you are a sinner, and believe in your heart and except his FREE gift of payment for your sin, by dieing on the cross for you. By simply praying to God from your heart and asking forgiveness you can KNOW that your going to heaven and noone not even yourself can take it away.

My friend he could have said a prayer to be saved when he was 7 yrs. old. That's all it would have took.

I hope I've gave you some hope.

Are you okay, Ken?

He was also very lucky to have a friend like you.

Prayers go out for you and him.

You have my sympathy, I lost my dad to suicide. I feel your pain.

Its a shame when people lose all hope . I feel for your loss and you have my prayers.

I am so sorry about your loss, and your mom and sister's.

Know that he is with all of you in spirit and that he must have cherished you all as family.

Back