power commander not powering up

kyote1

Registered
After doing a firmware update and it crashing, I can not power it up and the computer says it can not communicate with the pc3

Any suggestions

That sucks! I read about doing the firmware update and pretty much came to the conclusion it was not worth the trouble. Good luck.

Did it crash during the firmware update? If it did you need to reflash it. If you can't it will need to go back to Dynojet to get the firmware fixed.

DON'T INSTALL THE HDREV KIT! It is for a Harley Davidson only! It will do nothing for a Hayabusa.

Yes it did crash during firmware update

According to Dynojet (tech help line) this unit also can re-flash the unit. I suspect its an un-marketed feature of this unit.

It does not stay on the bike after you use it.

Did it crash during the firmware update? If it did you need to reflash it. If you can't it will need to go back to Dynojet to get the firmware fixed.

DON'T INSTALL THE HDREV KIT! It is for a Harley Davidson only! It will do nothing for a Hayabusa.

Will the desktop software allow you to reset even thought it can't connect? I updated the firmware on my PCIII, but I had to use the desktop software. The firmware updater failed and bike gave me an 'FI' code. The firmware update option in the Power Commander tools section of the desktop software flashed my PCIII correctly.

PCIII.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Doesn't work either. No lights appear on the pc3 with a new battery or power from the bike.

Will the desktop software allow you to reset even thought it can't connect? I updated the firmware on my PCIII, but I had to use the desktop software. The firmware updater failed and bike gave me an 'FI' code. The firmware update option in the Power Commander tools section of the desktop software flashed my PCIII correctly.

Back