Post your previous bike

97 Bandit street fighter.. 1200 punched out.. extended :thumbsup: Love that bike.. got less than 20 MPG
0805081834_0001.jpg

0805081834_0001.jpg

I love it! Only had it on one maiden ride so far out to Glamis, Needs some small tweeks, but getting closer to what I imagined.
:cheerleader:

Thats Cool as hell. PLUS you get to ride Glamis :moon: ....just messing with you. In one thought I cant believe you took the motor out of you new bike. The other thought is how much fun that would be.
Why didnt you just buy another complete motor package and keep your street bike together?

Why didnt you just buy another complete motor package and keep your street bike together?

I didn't strip a bike. I bought a engine/wiring harness setup off ebay. Wrecked bike had 750 miles on it! Paid 1k. Also found a rolling Banshee chasis for $600 with title. So it seemed like a good deal at the time.

Nice Ninja.. the original...BA super bike.. i had one too 40K in 4 years.
The bike before the Busa was short lived and got a great trade in price towards my 01 Busa. CB1000 known as the Big Guy

146_04_08zoom+1994_honda_cb1000+right.jpg

Pace-Nice bike! I currently have a CB400, and missed out on a great deal for a CB1300 just two months ago. I love the look of these CBs. Who knows, with my eye for naked bikes, I might have to step to a B-King when I return to the States!

Last edited:
Sorry, when I had my Harley, I rarely took photos like we all do of our Busas.

I dug this one out...still have the Mustang, with a few mods :thumbsup:

I don't miss the Harley...

Harley.JPG

I remember really wanting that specific CBR on the right, back in the day

Yeah, the 1994 CBR 900RR in Smokin' Joes yellow/purple/black. I wanted one when they first came here in 93, but waited until 94 to get one. I still miss that bike sometimes.
But the trade in to an 01 Hayabusa opened my eyes to real power on two wheels!

Back