Post your previous bike

Wayneovich

Registered
So what did you have before you got a busa? or whatever you are currently on ?

This was my first bike 2007 GSXR 600 I knew it was the one when I walked in and saw her. The best birthday present I ever got myself :laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

If they made a Busa in that same exact color scheme I would have to trade mine in!!!
I started out on an '04 GSXR600. It got me in quite a bit of trouble so I had to step off of it for a couple of years. Then I decided it was time for the Busa in Sept. of 08. Never looked back.!!

I miss this bike too. Lost it in the Cali wildfires back in 07. But I didn't feel bad when I ran down to the dealer and got a 08 Black/Grey!

zx12.jpg

the ol' 500r... kept my attention for about months before i needed a faster bike. In retro spec i probably only needed to upgrade the suspension...

Live and learn

P1010226.jpg

well i had these two before... got them on two good ebay deals the 99 r1 for 3500 and the 05zx10r for 5000... the 05 had a rattle can paint job so i threw some black on it... all and all not bad :beerchug:cleaned them both up rode for a season and made 1k off both... man i love ebay!!!

100_2040.jpg

100_2243.jpg

100_2949.jpg

Sammy Hagar the sidehack, Grandpaw 79 GL1000, Love Child 77 KZ750b, Bill Chaney 91 Dyna Sturgis is hiding in there too. he is still 1/2 down now with a pushrod seal leak, i just gotta make the time to fix it.....anyway..i got tired of being left behind. now if im in the back of the pack, it's because i want to be there, not because im leakin oil (grandpaw) or leakin parts (love child) or just plain slow (sammy cant drive 55):laugh:
love Bessie my Busa, shes a good ol cow:thumbsup: and its good to know i can dust anyone i ride with..if i want to.:beerchug:

bike pics 030.jpg

bike pics 031.jpg

bike pics 036.jpg

bike pics 018.jpg

bike pics 044.jpg

westpalm to the keys 044.jpg

Prior to the Hayabusa was the ZX-11D when that was king. Prior to that it was the Yamaha FJ1200 when that was king. Takin' me back. :laugh: Keep owning the big bikes.

9-ZX11PattersonRd.jpg

bike5big.jpg

9-ZX11PattersonRd.jpg

bike5big.jpg

A gs750 got stolen in 1979 I think, was going to buy another bike but got married instead just waiting to sell my house so I can buy a busa coming up to the sixth month on the market, I'd pull my hair out in frustration if I had any.

2007 GSXR 750, very nice bike but my wife wasn't comfortable when she rode with me. She requested I move to something bigger and more comfortable (08 Orange and Black Busa :cheerleader:). Before the GSXR I owned a 97 ZX9 until 2003.

SANY0455 (600 x 450).jpg

Back