Post your previous bike

Here is my 02 VTX 1800 C. I did all the work myself except the paint. Had my buddy take care of that, my design though.

DSC00054.JPG

1994_GSX-R1100WR_blwh_450.jpg

'94 GSXR 1100. It was quick but didn't handle worth a damn. I had a full Yoshi RS3 4-2-1 system on her; she sounded awesome!
And, like many Suzukis of that era, she was plagued with electrical gremlins.

1994_GSX-R1100WR_blwh_450.jpg

Don't have actual pics of the ones I had but found these.
1982 Honda VF 750 Sabre, Japaneese Model. This bike was way ahead of its time. Digital dash, electronic cruise control, 2 power modes, 2 mode auto off signals (time and angle sensor), built in cable lock that was part of an alarm system (mess with the cable and alarm goes off, cut the cable and the bike would not run). Mine was black and had a windscreen simular to an Interecptor.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
1993 ZX6e
1998 GSXR 750
Current bike: 2006

This is my kind of thread! I'll leave out the few when I was younger, but these are from the past "few" years!
In order..

And currently...

my fist ever street bike was the 2006 hayabusa. in the fastest color :poke: then my second streetbike ever was the 07 blue hayabusa. :beerchug:

0329001850a.jpg

2011-03-29_14-50-17_619.jpg

Ahhh yes. It is a 1975 Kawasaki H2. My first was in 1980. This one I got about 4 years ago cause of a midlife crisis. :poke: Was like riding a really fast bicycle :laugh: Sold it and eventually got a Busa.

Kawi H2 001.jpg

I have had many bikes during my lifetime, but the last one stands out. I had a Kawi ZX750 that I thought was pretty fast. One day on a seldom ridden interior road with a bunch of mostly Italian bikes in central Florida, at a buck 25, two ZX11's passed me like i was standing still. I caught up later with the group and was privileged to ride one of the big Kawis. I had to have one of these monster bikes!
I bought this 1996 ZX11D shortly thereafter. At the time, it was the fastest production bike on the planet. It was so smooth, that you could read a newspaper at triple digit speed. A small oil leak, after 32K miles started the downfall, and then a rat decided to make a nest under the tank and eat through all the wires in my wiring harness. I repaired the bike, but decided that that was a bad omen. Sold it and bought the Busa. best decision I have made...

CIMG2677_8x6.jpg

I have had many bikes during my lifetime, but the last one stands out. I had a Kawi ZX750 that I thought was pretty fast. One day on a seldom ridden interior road with a bunch of mostly Italian bikes in central Florida, at a buck 25, two ZX11's passed me like i was standing still. I caught up later with the group and was privileged to ride one of the big Kawis. I had to have one of these monster bikes!
I bought this 1996 ZX11D shortly thereafter. At the time, it was the fastest production bike on the planet. It was so smooth, that you could read a newspaper at triple digit speed. A small oil leak, after 32K miles started the downfall, and then a rat decided to make a nest under the tank and eat through all the wires in my wiring harness. I repaired the bike, but decided that that was a bad omen. Sold it and bought the Busa. best decision I have made...

Had a 91 Zx11c as my second bike when I was 20, 20yr olds shouldnt have zx11's. It was a great bike for sure:thumbsup:

My 1994 1100, great bike as stated above electrical problems. Bought it with 8K sold it with 30000miles and got what I paid for it, that never happens with Jap bikes.

scan0006.jpg

Back