Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

I just want to thank James and Juli for letting Marie and i stay there and for the great food, and every one else that went on the ride we really had a great time and it was great to ride with all of you. Thanks for letting us tag along. :thumbsup:

We had a great time too bro, and thanks for lunch Saturday, you didnt have to do that! :laugh: I have to say, watching you and Beth round the track has given me the bug, I really really need to stay away! :whistle:

what can i say other than i am the most blessed guy in the world!! thank you Red05 and Deb for putting me up (and putting up with me) Wed. night, the tacos were great and the friendship even better (can't wait to see you at Eureka Springs- hint, hint)

Thur. morning, i spent about 6 1/2 hours making the <3 hour trip on to Broken Arrow (great scenery on the back roads but Oklahoma gravel roads should be called boulder roads!!)...thank you twotonevert and Mrs. Twotonevert for your wonderful hospitality, those who had to back out missed an absolutely awesome weekend! i got to spend time with old friends, make some new friends, and see some more of this beautiful nation...i appreciate everyone who took the time to come be a part of the fun, each of you made it a little more special, thank you :bowdown:

Hello everyone this is Amy thapp's wife so I finally got my own name like I was told...lol I just wanted to say thanks for this wknd it was great.

We had a great time too bro, and thanks for lunch Saturday, you didnt have to do that! :laugh: I have to say, watching you and Beth round the track has given me the bug, I really really need to stay away! :whistle:

As close as you live to Hallet, you should be out there all the time.

Hello everyone this is Amy thapp's wife so I finally got my own name like I was told...lol I just wanted to say thanks for this wknd it was great.

:welcome: to the board officially, now you can get on under your own name :beerchug: it was good to meet you two this weekend, i had a great time too!

Nice meeting you last weekend, and Tim as well. and Good to see you have your own name now.

Now lets see what we can do about getting you your own Bike. I just happen to know where there is a KATANA for sale. You just might have seen it in James garage. It has your name written all over it.

((( Still trying James )))

Back