Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

Shane & James just got your message this morning thanks for calling. wish i could havegone but after we ate at Los Arcos on friday night i was up with Connie taking care of 2 of our 3 kids who had projectile vomiting (yea it was great) we think it was food poisioning not sure though. one is still a little under the weather but getting better. and it was storming here sat bout 6:45 maybe next time:please:

hi guys wanted to drop a line to everyone that we got home ok
james and juli and semi had a great time hanging out with you guys all weekend
and evryone on the ride we went that was about as much fun as i've had in a long long time i'm wishing now that the weekend didn't go by so fast
i consider everyone that i and amy have met this weekend friends and hope that soon we will meet up again and be able to ride somewhere together again
GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE:beerchug:

Very glad you guys had a good time. We had a blast this weekend, and it always go by so fast! It is the friendships and relationships you build during meets such as this weekend that really go a long way to defining what the oRg is. :beerchug:

Shane & James just got your message this morning thanks for calling. wish i could havegone but after we ate at Los Arcos on friday night i was up with Connie taking care of 2 of our 3 kids who had projectile vomiting (yea it was great) we think it was food poisioning not sure though. one is still a little under the weather but getting better. and it was storming here sat bout 6:45 maybe next time:please:

Thats cool bro, I just hated to leave thinking we were leaving you guys behind. I hate to hear about the little ones getting sick, that always sucks! There will be another ride very soon. :beerchug:

Beth, thank you very much for the cool pics, we had a blast today. We will try to work the schedule so we can come the next track day you have. Juli says hello back, and I told her about the grapes, she laughed her butt off. :laugh:

amy and i are going to try to make the next track day juli has also so note to juli make sure to let everyone know when you are going to go

Now then, watch Shane put it on the Race Class. He ran a 1.24 which he matched a factory sponsored rider. The last pic is the lime green factory rider which he was trying to beat. Now mind you, the factory rider is on slicks and a tuned bike. Shane ran the 1.24 in two laps of this session. Congrats bro! :bowdown: By the way guys, Shane was drifting both tires all the way across the turn in most of them, and then carrying the front wheel up and over the hill!

Glad your ok Shane. Way to tear it up out there.

As for the Wreck, Sounds like you had a low center of gravity. :whistle:
(( Juli exactly how much did you feed him that morning )) :laugh:

Thanks, all is good :beerchug:

no matter how good you are, it can always happen in the blink of an eye especially when your brakes fade out on you, he did some great riding to save it this time :beerchug: i wonder how fast he would be if a factory would pick him up and plant him on a factory tuned bike?

I new that one was coming, :laugh:

not near as much traction out there,:laugh:

Semi taking it easy on me...

you did great my brother! we all had fun and all made it home at the end of the day...hanging with my friends + no wrecks + beautiful scenery + getting to ride Lucy = a great day in my life any time!!!

p.s. it wasn't me that almost ran over you :whistle:

Trouble arrived...
DSC_0164web.jpg

James, Shane and Marie and Sonny getting ready for the "Ride Around". Shane wants to make sure we see his better half. :laugh:

DSC_0167web.jpg

DSC_0168web.jpg

DSC_0170web.jpg

DSC_0171web.jpg

She is definitely the better half, :laugh:

hi guys wanted to drop a line to everyone that we got home ok
james and juli and semi had a great time hanging out with you guys all weekend
and evryone on the ride we went that was about as much fun as i've had in a long long time i'm wishing now that the weekend didn't go by so fast
i consider everyone that i and amy have met this weekend friends and hope that soon we will meet up again and be able to ride somewhere together again
GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE:beerchug:

Had a great time riding with and meeting yall also. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear, we will do it again, eureka is just around the corner.

I just want to thank James and Juli for letting Marie and i stay there and for the great food, and every one else that went on the ride we really had a great time and it was great to ride with all of you. Thanks for letting us tag along. :thumbsup:

Back