Please Suzuki, Perdy Please.....

BurbankBusaBoy

Registered
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THESE THREE SPOKE WHEELSS........COME ONNNN DROP A LITTLE MORE COIN AND COME UP WITH A NEW DESIGN.......MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE HONDAS VFRS?  AT THIS POINT I WANT ANYTHING BESIDES THE SAME DAMN THREE ARMED WHEELLLLLLLLL....ANYONE AGREE?  LATERS GUYS......PEAS LUV ANF 110 OCTANE.......-BX3

<!--EDIT|BurbankBusaBoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131522962 -->

Heheheh. I wish suzuki would make the stock wheels more then 3 spokes also. I did what every other consumer would do. Went out a bought a set of aftermarket 5 sopkes.:D

who's got time to count spokes ?

if they bother the R-1 boys as you pass them, let them buy you ones with more spokes so you can spend more time cleaning the frig'n things.

What's wrong with 3 spokes?
wow.gif
Just curious.

I agree....they are 3 arms not spokes.. AIf I were to choose, I'd like to see the RC51 rims come stock on a busa...

RC51.jpg

the wheels on the 06 1K have had the spokes re-shaped ... one of you lucky owners post a pic so these folks can finally take a breath.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1131715264 -->

as long as their round, and do what they 'post ta do... i couldn't care less.

losing 16 pnds, increased braking, acceleration.. all that jazz on the other hand..... Gives me wood.. I don't care what the wheel look likes or who's name is on it.... but it isn't worth 2k to me.. so I'm stuck.

Back