Suzuki credit and my dealer

What dealer did this to you. Put it out there and we will stay away.

i tried the dealer when i bought mine but suzuki wouldnt finance me, but the dealer called my bank and got me loan for the bike i just had to put down 10%.

What dealer did this to you. Put it out there and we will stay away.
Place is like going into a sleazy used car lot. They swarm on you like your a polyester saleman. you can't even look on the showroom with someone holding your hand and asking you BS questions, trying to sell you...

Ocala Motor Sports
3920 N Highway 441
Ocala, FL 34475
(352)732-8531
Internet Manager:
Bob O'brien

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143934042 -->

I can't stand bike dealers sometimes....I have a pretty decent relationship with a couple of the local dealers, but most of the time some newbie salesman finds me before my boys do, and much hilarity ensues.

"Let me show this new 954rr I have on the floor, you'll love it!! It has low miles, only 16k, and it's the fastest bike in America!! I can get you a great deal!!! A CRAZY deal!!! $275 a month for 72 months at 45% interest!!"

I just want to slap those kids in the mouth.....go back to working at Abercrombie & Fitch, you assclown.

Oh, and since I am done ranting, stay way the hell away from the Suzuki Credit Card nonsense....there are 427 better ways to buy a motorcycle. That credit plan does one thing, and one thing only. It helps people who couldn't afford the motorcycle anyway pay about twice as much as they need to. Nothing else.

wow.gif

HoRAh!  Well, I own a Busa...

The short version...I called a local bank (Campus credit union) they gave me a good rate but only up to 10 grand on a new bike for $241 a month. Sweet....

Went to my dealer (Yeah I know same place, but I hate going out of town for everything) I had a grand cash I could scrape up and I needed to get out of the door for $11,000 total with everything. After a few hemming and hawing around he took it.

I hit the bank tomorrow and get the check and then...I'm busa bound
jump9.gif

Actually, he's got to get it from his warehouse and it will be late tommorow or possible wednesday before its ready.

I picked black (cause it's the fastest color).

I probably didn't get the deal of the century but 11 grand out the door isn't to bad, I'm happy with it. Invoiced out at 9,000 plus tax, tag, dealer set up, freight...etc. He did have a jsxr 750 the black and yellow one...$10,999...Figure I got my Busa almost 2 grand cheaper than the 750...

I'll post pics when I get it home

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144113932 -->

If your offered percentage rate is off the chart?  It's natures way of saying save your money, get your finances in order first.  Then work out the toys later when you can afford it.  

OTHERWISE....

If your making mad money then pay cash, should only take a few months to save the $11.5 right?  If not, then your not making mad money, and you need to get your finances straightened out first.  It's cyclical yes, but it's a system that helps keep risks down.  Both for you and the Bank.

Not TRYING to be a #### it just happens sometimes.  

Nobody gets handed BAD credit.  It's somethign that is earned, just like good credit.  
thumbs-up.gif
 I know this to be true, I've been on both ends.
Or you could save up some cash for used. Good way to go since the Busa hasn't changed much in 7 years now. One benefit of a tried and true machine
wink.gif

I bought mine a little over a year ago. Put $5k down and financed the rest through Suzukis retail service plan, (didnt know it was a credit card until reading it here now?) for the $150 a month I wanted to pay over three years. I had every intent of paying it off early. Started sending $1k a month and sent off a final payment of $1,300.00 last week about one year after taking delivery. It's mine and paid for! My girl feels slightly faster with the weight of those payments off of her
tounge.gif

Join a credit union, And try in a couple of months!!! With them..???

I had a buddy put down the entire purchase on a 0% credit card balance transfer offer for the life of the balance. Just make sure you DO NOT miss a payment. Can't beat 0% interest folks.

Hey! I just realized I became a Seasoned Pilot at 300 posts. Hooray for beer!

They pulled the same with me,but my trade was still financed and i went with them.When they found out they made a better deal with me,I did finally use their credit though i was still pissed.

every bike dealers have an attitude problems...if they workin in those eastern country? they won't last 1 hours...or send all bad salesman over to japan or korea to get a lessons how to be a salesman
and beware of the suzuki credit card...I'm glad you didn't get one, its not worth it....BTW, welcome to the busaland...
blues.gif

Hey, one more thing...you have to spend good bit of money for the gears, I know after get the bike and feels like dry to the bones but still you haven't done yet, leather jacket and helmets are must...boots you can get'em later but count those in...
argue.gif

got mine with the zuk card... put 6K cash down, charged the rest....HBSC doesn't "require" insurance to cover their asset (YES THEY HOLD THE TITLE) if you finance less than 6K .... one year later she's almost 1/2 paid off.
it's a plan that works for me...if I choose...she'll be paid off exactly when the SEP runs out.

Back