Please help ! My 07 Gen 2 gear lever stuck in 6th gear.

Hey Guys !
Thanks again for all of your input, Couple of days off work so I'm trying to advance on the gearbox issue. Could I get advice on what gears the attached image are please alog with the shifter fork Is this 3rd / 4th gears ? I'm starting to get a bit confused with it all.
I'm trying to work out what to order !
Again all advice greatly appreciated ✊

Screenshot_20240416_165336_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240416_165315_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240416_165228_Gallery.jpg

I would just look for a good used complete tranmission. There are several Haybusa groups on FB that have them on occasion. If you want to just buy parts for yours, check here for part numbers, then search the web for prices.

Pull the motor and split the cases
man?

u know what immense work that occurs? i would say round 25 h for an very/full experianced mechanic

and all that possibly without the gen2 manual ? NO WAY !

follow @Kiwi Rider `s hint first .

and move the motorcycle immediately/first into a rain and dustproof garage.

the way she is now standing naked in an britsh (back)yard (the license plate of the Renault in the background suggests this to me), she will never survive this.

man?

u know what immense work that occurs? i would say round 25 h for an very/full experianced mechanic

and all that possibly without the gen2 manual ? NO WAY !

follow @Kiwi Rider `s hint first .

and move the motorcycle immediately/first into a rain and dustproof garage.

the way she is now standing naked in an britsh (back)yard (the license plate of the Renault in the background suggests this to me), she will never survive this.
Man ?
Thanks for your opinion ! But you shouldn't be so quick to judge people,
The engine has been removed, stripped a full transmission change and rebuilt and yes without a manual !!! just a couple of extract pages. Also yes, she has definitely survived . Ps thankyou to all the positive feedback from helpful members.

Back