Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Advise on Dyno

ezlife

Registered
I need a dyno. I know there expensive and you get what you pay for but I don't have the cash for a $25000 dyno. I have been scoping a couple out that are between 10 and 15 grand. I was hoping you guys would help me out on this.

Is it possibly to get a decent dyno for this price? Is there one that would dyno 4 wheelers as well as motorcycles in this price range? Any information on the dynojet 250i or the land the land and sea dyno would be greatly appreciated.

I have built a few bikes now (all bolt on parts) but I just can't tune anymore by checking plugs and test driving. I'm not breaking 225 horse on any of my builds but I hope to in the near future.

Thanks for any help.

I know where a perfect dynojet 150(upgraded to a 200)is for $10k has everything to it and is mint..I will say this if I was moving back east I would sell my 200 and buy his so i didn't have to move mine...I know of a 250i newer style load control one is for about $25k...all are on the east coast...pm me your # if you need more info....The 200 is a nice deal..I talk to the 200 guy all the time and you would be getting a helllof a deal with all that goes with it..

Give superflow a ring. They have tons of knowledge. A dyno really isn't meant for a personal purchase but s a business lease. I would think you could make better use of 10k....

I need  a dyno. I know there expensive and you get what you pay for but I don't have the cash for a $25000  dyno. I have been scoping a couple out that are  between 10 and 15 grand. I was hoping you guys would help me out on this.  

Is it possibly to get a decent dyno for this price?  Is there one that would dyno 4 wheelers as well as motorcycles in this price range? Any information on the dynojet 250i or the land the land and sea dyno would be greatly appreciated.  

I have built a few bikes now (all bolt on parts) but I just can't tune anymore by checking plugs and test driving.  I'm not breaking 225 horse on any of my builds but I hope to in the near future.

Thanks for any help.
you never said why you need one.
Before I got mine it was easier to just go somewhere.
now I do the same for local shops. I charge them a lower fee for all their mapping or testing.

I own a new power sport shop. I started the company 5 months ago with the intentions of becoming a performance shop in about 3 years.I am now in need of a dyno. We work on several sportbikes and atv's but recently I have acquired some customers that want high performance. For example. I have one customer that let me put a muzzy sidewinder pipe, bmc race filter, small box mod, pair mod, power commander and drop the front sprocket 1 tooth. Up until this bike I had been able to use the teka tuner and test ride, but this is so much air/ fuel change that I just can't get it right. I have another customer that wants cams and possibly je piston kit during the monthy of January. The closest shop to me that has a dyno is about 25 minutes north, or 45 minutes east. So I figure sell my hayabusa so that I can purchase a dyno. By the way I'm only 25 minutes from Daytona so any help could be repaid with a session when you come down for bictoberfest in march. Thanks, Don.

After reading my comment I realized I realized I had two things wrong. 1. by High Performance I meant High performance to me, not to hayabusa.org. I realize high performance around here usually involves a turbo or big bore kit. Also i said bictoberfest in march , I meant bike week.

Golden child I tried to pm you a couple of times. I don't know if I didn't do it right or if you just have not checked yet but I am interested in the dyno you mentioned. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. ezlife101y@hotmail.com

smithers got a nice new one at his shop... dont know much about it , but it be worth *ping* ing him

Top Bottom