Pissed off must vent!!!!

I know how ya feel except silkolene here cost me $53 for a Gal. - filled er up on friday ... poured er out on the road saturday ...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
That sucks Bro about your oil, but man look at hawaiibusa's Busa, Who do think feels worse??? Hot chick by the way.

sad.gif

sad.gif

Well...don't feel bad...I hate to admit it, but I forgot to put the drain plug back in once. Yeah, synthetic...expensive stuff.

My friend, head on down to the local Wally World and pick yourself up a gallon of Shell Rotella T full syn for $12.86 a gallon. Your bike will be just fine, you'll have money left over for dinner out with your honey, and you'll feel alot less stressed.

Trust me on this.
wink.gif

Oh yeah....sorry to hear about that, BB. I'd say that sucks mighty moose ass, but I'm glad yer feelin better...
wink.gif

Yes, but I was alone the plug was out and my finger was in the hole. (That doesn't sound right) but you get the picture. I tried to put the plug back in. BUt it was easier said than done. Oil came out everywhere.!!
tounge.gif

CHanged my clutches, went off without a hitch.  Put in $30 worth of silkolene Oil and fubared the crush washer.  had to get new crush washer to put on.  guess what happens tpo expensive oil.   yeah had to let it out.  did not have clean oil pan, so i just wasted my fu........ money.  Now i have to go and buy the same sh...... tommorrow.  I am so pissed i had to walk away from the bike.  When i get this mad, its best not to talk to anyone or do anything around sharp instruments.  Funny thing though after typing this......................................

I am STILL MAD AS SHI...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too late now but next time use a garbage bag in your oil pan, it will keep the oil nice and fresh or a good way to toss out. Yes make sure it is not supper hot, warm is OK.

What we do with cars is put a vacuum over the hole where you pour your oil...make sure it has a decent seal...usually a shop vac is good. Turn on the vac and it will suspend the oil in the motor long enough for you to pull the plug and do whatever you want as long as the seal on the vacuum is good. I would have never believed it until we had to do it at work one day to change a washer out. Didn't lose a drop of oil. I haven't done it on a Motorcycle engine but the theory is the same...just smaller dimensions. Hope this helps next time.

Wayne

That really sucks busabro, but I'm glad you've got everything taken care of. I've considered the Silkolene on numerous occassions, but there's been nothing about it's PRICE that makes it significantly better than any other synthetic oil. I'm still on the Mobil 1 MX4T and it's been great so far. I think my next oil change will be with the Conoco "HydroClear."

Back