Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of Members Wife

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I can't remember whose wife or bike this is but I know I saw it here first..... Unfortunately I can't take you directly to the ad. Under Motorcycles, Click on Suzuki, Next Click on Hayabusa, Look down towards the bottom of all listed and you'll see her posed on a Busa, when you click on the link you get an ad for a watch. CLICK ME....

Very odd...don't know what that's all about ks...
You want a watch?!
tounge.gif

I dunno I was laughing at the dipSh!t setting the BuyNow Price for the "2001 SUZUKI 1300 HAYABUSA CUSTOM SHOW BIKE" Dude is seriously deranged.... $16.7K for a Busa with a bunch of freaking chrome.... Give me a break...

Bike is worth about $8k including all of the BS done to it...

ONE OF A KIND No Less.... Um... He don't get out much... Chrome on a Busa.... One of a Kind? He He
laugh.gif

I think the picture belongs to Blas32........ for those of you who didn't check it out it shows the lady in question in a bathing suit (2-piece), straddling a Hayabusa! Now, if this were my wife/picture I'd want to be compensated or have the photo removed....

I think the picture belongs to Blas32........ for those of you who didn't check it out it shows the lady in question in a bathing suit (2-piece), straddling a Hayabusa! Now, if this were my wife/picture I'd want to be compensated or have the photo removed....
I do not believe that is Blas' woman. However, i do remember this.This guy was on this board, but this picture, along with a few more have been all over the place. He originally posted the pics to show Corbin bags.

I kind of think the guy was from the UK.

Nope, not Blas32's woman or bike. I remember that pic (imagine that, huh?
biggrin.gif
) both here and on sh.org .There was a discussion about the model's boob job if I'm not mistaken. Can't remember who's pic, bike, or woman it was though...
rock.gif

Nice...real nice. Friggin watches.

Talk about shameless...

Top Bottom