Pictures of Members Wife

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I can't remember whose wife or bike this is but I know I saw it here first..... Unfortunately I can't take you directly to the ad. Under Motorcycles, Click on Suzuki, Next Click on Hayabusa, Look down towards the bottom of all listed and you'll see her posed on a Busa, when you click on the link you get an ad for a watch. CLICK ME....

Very odd...don't know what that's all about ks...
You want a watch?!
tounge.gif

I dunno I was laughing at the dipSh!t setting the BuyNow Price for the "2001 SUZUKI 1300 HAYABUSA CUSTOM SHOW BIKE" Dude is seriously deranged.... $16.7K for a Busa with a bunch of freaking chrome.... Give me a break...

Bike is worth about $8k including all of the BS done to it...

ONE OF A KIND No Less.... Um... He don't get out much... Chrome on a Busa.... One of a Kind? He He
laugh.gif

I think the picture belongs to Blas32........ for those of you who didn't check it out it shows the lady in question in a bathing suit (2-piece), straddling a Hayabusa! Now, if this were my wife/picture I'd want to be compensated or have the photo removed....

I think the picture belongs to Blas32........ for those of you who didn't check it out it shows the lady in question in a bathing suit (2-piece), straddling a Hayabusa! Now, if this were my wife/picture I'd want to be compensated or have the photo removed....
I do not believe that is Blas' woman. However, i do remember this.This guy was on this board, but this picture, along with a few more have been all over the place. He originally posted the pics to show Corbin bags.

I kind of think the guy was from the UK.

Nope, not Blas32's woman or bike. I remember that pic (imagine that, huh?
biggrin.gif
) both here and on sh.org .There was a discussion about the model's boob job if I'm not mistaken. Can't remember who's pic, bike, or woman it was though...
rock.gif

Back