Pics of my Busa!!

very nice, impressive numbers, I see you have the faster red one.

01-23-09_1516.jpg

Nice bike man!! I'm from Carolina too, close to the Virgina line. I have also been told by some motorcycle shops that by remaping the stock system U want need a power commmander.Is that true? I see u have alot of horse power when u dynoed.

Nice bike. How about carbon fiber hugger/chain guard and wind screen as you mentioned and then add carbon fiber inner panels?

I see you have the Brock's exhaust i was wondering if you have or had any back fire problems. I have the Roaring toys megaphone and have a bad backfire i can't fix trying to find a good shop to tune it in but if you have any experience with backfires would like to know? Oh yea and that one fine looking busa I like the carbon fiber!!

Re: Pics of my Busa!!

I see you have the Brock's exhaust i was wondering if you have or had any back fire problems. I have the Roaring toys megaphone and have a bad backfire i can't fix trying to find a good shop to tune it in but if you have any experience with backfires would like to know? Oh yea and that one fine looking busa I like the carbon fiber!!

Do a search for the PAIR valve mod, Im pretty sure that might help you out.

Back