A few pics

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
The wife bought me some new alpine star gloves!  Woohoo!

So I took her to her favorite establishment.

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/jefferycarman/?action=view&current=DSCN0232.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
DSCN0232.jpg

and when we got home the rugrat wanted to "gear up and ride" - her current favorite word is Bike!

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/jefferycarman/?action=view&current=DSCN0236.jpg" target="_blank">
DSCN0236.jpg

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/jefferycarman/?action=view&current=DSCN0219.jpg" target="_blank">
DSCN0219.jpg

<!--EDIT|jefferycarman|1214755344-->

ur wife likes hooters  
bowdown.gif
His wife, me, doesn't just like to eat at Hooters. I have been to several including:

Beaverton, Oregon
Mall 205, Oregon (now closed)
Jazten Beach, Oregon
Houston, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Dallas, Texas
French Quarter, New Orleans (that place should be a state all by itself)
Gulfport, Mississippi
SHOCKED.gif

AND, to top it off...I worked, when I was in better shape, at the Biloxi Beach, Mississippi location. Woot-woot
blonde.gif

ur wife likes hooters  
bowdown.gif
His wife, me, doesn't just like to eat at Hooters. I have been to several including:

Beaverton, Oregon
Mall 205, Oregon (now closed)
Jazten Beach, Oregon
Houston, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Dallas, Texas
Gulfport, Mississippi
SHOCKED.gif

AND, to top it off...I worked, when I was in better shape, at the Biloxi Beach, Mississippi location. Woot-woot  
blonde.gif
you worked at the Biloxi Hooters, thats cool. so are you from the coast or where you here for the wings.
laugh.gif
we live about 20 minutes where it used to be (thank you Katrina).

DocDrop, we were in Biloxi for my schooling. I had a school there for the Navy. Was there for about 5 months. We were pre Katrina by just a few months

Nah, it's just a 98 Jetta in the back. The blinker is broken because my jetta kicked a deer's a$$!

Gulfport, Mississippi
SHOCKED.gif

blonde.gif
When did you work down here?

You know the Biloxi location got WIPED out by Katrina right? The only one we have left is in Gulfport on Hwy 49.. and it kind of sucks.. always full of tourists and horny military guys
banana.gif

bowdown.gif
props to you sista for working at the greasy wing joint!
bowdown.gif

I find the cooks entertaining tho
super.gif

I don't think I've been to the one IN the French Quarter.. I'll have to try and find it the next time we go over there.... hopefully I won't end up dragging Darrell into the "rainbow district" by mistake
laugh.gif
again

bowdown.gif

Yeah Jules, we heard the news. We left a couple months before Katrina. Our friends down there sent us pics... was terrible. Have wanted to go back and see it again, just haven't had the time and money at the same time.

Side note:

Did you have your Busa just prior to Katrina?

Yeah Jules, we heard the news.  We left a couple months before Katrina.  Our friends down there sent us pics... was terrible.  Have wanted to go back and see it again, just haven't had the time and money at the same time.

Side note:

Did you have your Busa just prior to Katrina?
Well I think they are building a CONDO where hooters and Cuco's use3d to be..... I know the amusement park that was down there is gone and I think the only thing coming back is the gas station that was next to KFC... it's still pretty sad down there...

If y'all ever gt back down this way, holler at us!

well MY Busa was still Darrell's (DocDrop) before Katrina.. I was still riding my Ninja 600.... then we bought his '05 LE in November after Katrina and I adopted the '05 Blue and Silver.... and the Ninja found a new home
laugh.gif

Back